[56] Control

"Why couldn'ta ya' just lemme' get my hands on him just for a second?!" Seth complained as we waited for Randy to finish his evaluation in the trainers office. He busted his head pretty hard on the steel ramp and the doctors wanted to check him out.

I groaned, "Because we need to have control, Seth. We can't just go 'round kicking asses without permission." 

"Jeesh, you caught onto their rules pretty quick." He whined as he took his gloves off and tossed his hair into a knot behind his head.

I caught myself lost in a gaze watching as he ran his fingers through his two toned hair, pulling it into a bun behind his head. The dude's blessed with some beautiful features. Too bad his personality will never live up to his appearance. 

"Aw, do you have a crush on me?" Seth stared at me with a giant smile catching my stare.

I broke my eyes away from him for a second then met his eyes again but this time with a glare, "Ew! Are you serious? Oh my god I might throw up." I laughed. 

"Hey, well I swear I saw hearts in those eyes." He smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away from him, heading back to the locker room to change into my clothes. 

But before I could even make it backstage I was hit from behind by something hard, knocking me onto my knees. I tried to crawl away from the attacker but they stomped on my back flattening me like a bug. Their boot collided with my back and stomach countless times. I was pulled off of the cement floor by my hair and tossed into the wall. My head collided with the rock solid wall and immidiately everything began to fade. 

 "You took it all away from me." Adalia's voice spoke as she squatted in front of me, holding my chin in her hand. I couldn't even bring myself to turn away from her stare. "You're pathetic, Paige. Now you're trying to win over The Authority? Or is that all an act to get closer with Seth, are you gonna' try to win his heart too?" She growled.

Suddenly her fist collided with my face a few times before she backed off. Through my blurry vision I swear I saw AJ walking by and all she did was glance at me then look away as if she didn't see anything. I think that hurt more than any of this beating. She hates me

"I can't wait to take it all away from you, just like you did to me. " She smiled before walking away and leaving me smushed against the wall nodding in and out of consiousness.

Mumbles of voices woke me from my semi-unconciousness. Through my blurred vision I caught Seth Rollins panicking, soon hoisting his hands gently underneath me and picking me up rushing towards the trainers office. 

"Come on, Paige, talk to me." He shouted, rushing around the backstage area. All the bouncing around in his arms woke me straight out of the unconciousness as a nasty nasea settled in my stomach.

"S-seth, stop." I groaned as his quick pace came to a short stop. Oh god. "I-Im gonna' puke." I whispered before shoving myself out of his hold and tripping over myself to the nearest trash can I could find before hurling.

A few minutes later and my legs couldn't hold my weight anymore as I collapsed back onto the cement floor. Seth was there to hoist me back up, shouting all these questions in my ear and freaking the hell out. If I had it in me I'd scream at him to shut the hell up.

Next thing I know I'm lying on a cold table with a doctor squeezing my wrist. My head is pounding and my stomach feels like it's going to explode. I've experienced this before and I swear to god if that girl gave me a concussion, she is history. With the power I have she should know better.

"Oh god, Paige, you okay? What the hell happened?" Seth was at my side as soon as my eyes opened. 

"You'll love this..." I forced a smile, "Your l-little ex girlfriend thinks I'm, uh, trying to win you over. So I got my ass beat. Thanks a lot asshole." I joked, surprisingly able to smile after that beating.

His face went from worried to pissed pretty quickly. "Adalia did this? She wouldn't - God, I'm sorry Paige." He apologized, sincerely.

"I just hope you don't mind when I kick her ass, she'll be worse off than I am." I said. She's going to be sorry she ever got on my bad side.

Twenty minutes later and the doctor confirmed that I have a minor concussion and whiplash. My head and neck will be sore for the next two weeks and I'll experience reaccuring headaches and nausea. I'm out of the ring for a week. Lovely.