[5] Anger and embarrassment

AJ locked Summer in the black widow submission maneuver but Alicia Fox was quick to dive into the ring and break the hold. I pulled myself through the ropes to attack Alicia but the referee started yelling and pushing me back into my corner. Of course turning his attention towards me benefitted the opposite team as they both bashed AJ. Obviously screaming for him to turn around isn't going to work. I angrily gave up and raised my arms in mock surrender. "Do your job, idiot." I muttered as he turned his attention back to AJ and Summer.

Alicia stood in her corner with a smirk, all proud of her sneak attack. I can't wait to get my hands on either of them. They're history.

AJ caught Summer by the arm and threw her body into the mat, throwing punches up to the 5 count. I started stomping my foot against the steel step for momentum as AJ crawled towards me. Just as she tagged me in a familiar song blasted through the arena. My heart nearly stopped.

"You're a fool if you really thought that was all you were gonna' get." Dean Ambrose's voice echoed through the arena. My eye scanned the crowd looking for him but he's nowhere to be found.

Alicia Fox grabbed me from behind and connected a vicious tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on me sending an explosion of pain and shock through my body. She covered me with a handful of my bottoms and got the 1-2-3 before quickly rolling out of the ring. I can feel a mixture of anger and embarrassment explode inside of me.

I pulled myself to my knees, Summer and Alicia are long gone and AJ's out on the floor with the referee checking on her. What is even happening right now?

His sick laugh echoed through the arena. My eyes connected with his as he slithered into the ring on the opposite side. He watched me pull myself up the ropes in agony, a smug look on his face.

I can feel the adrenaline pumping as it begins to numb the pain. God I wish I had it in me to just break his face.

"That's all you got?" I screamed at him angrily, shoving him back a few times. It only seemed to amuse him more though. He doesn't scare me. "You're one stupid, stupid little girl." He laughed into the mic as he started to walk in a circle around me.

Another familiar theme hit as Adalia Black came running halfway down the ramp. Dean stopped in his tracks next to me, his eyes locked onto her. Seth and Roman followed close behind. I'm starting to get really annoyed with this entire situation.

"Paige you need to get out of the ring right now. You don't know what he's capable of." She spoke as concern filled her voice. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the mic out of Deans hand and he hardly noticed. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I yelled and leaned over the ropes staring into her eyes. Seth and Roman began stalking the ring from the sides but my attention stayed locked on Adalia. "You don't know what I'M capable of." I yelled.

"Paige, please get out of the ring." She pleaded more desperately. I know her and Dean used to be close and I should trust her word but I really hate being told what to do. I shook my head and backed up standing next to Dean who had been standing quietly. Roman stood on one side of the apron while Seth stood on the other.

"Get out." Seth's voice roared from my side. I sucked in a deep breath. I'm fucking angry. I gripped the mic tightly in my hand and ran to the right of me, bashing the mic across Seth's face knocking him off of the ring.

Never tell me what to do.

I felt a satisfied smile grow on my face as Adalia ran to his side. I feel pretty damn good. Dean took that as his chance and shoved Roman off the side of the ring as well, sending him onto his side.

"Mm, okay. That was nice." He spoke, waving his finger at me with a smile on his face.

I felt my anger turn into something else that I don't recognize as a warm tingle erupted through my body. I could almost feel my cheeks turn to a beat red. How the heck was anything about that entire situation the least bit flattering? I dropped the mic and slid out of the ring making my way up the ring where AJ stood in shock.

Once I got to the top of the ramp I turned around taking in the view. Seth's half leaning on Roman with his other arm wrapped around Adalia. Dean's already gone.

I think I've made my impression on the WWE. Its no good but hell, I'll take it. I bowed jokingly and slipped backstage as the crowd's boos erupted through the arena. Hey, they can boo me all they want, as long as they're giving me feedback I don't care what they're doing.

"You're insane!" AJ laughed as she stuffed macaroni into her mouth. For AJ, the queen of crazy, to call somebody insane, that's a pretty good thing... To me at least. I shrugged. "I don't take shit from anybody" She let out a choked laugh covering her mouth quickly. "Apparently not." She spoke with a full mouth.

I've gotten lots of strange looks from backstage superstars. I feel pretty damn cool. I'm not afraid what the consequences are, the world now knows who I am and they know I mean business. My dream is to make it to the top of this roster and I'm not going to get there by sitting back and watching. I'm going to get there by getting my hands dirty and pissing a few people off.

AJ let out a cough and her eyes shot behind me. I turned around to see Dean Ambrose, he sat down next to me. "So you know, at first you really pissed me off and I was kind of planning to ruin your life. But after that, you showed how fearless you really are... I like that." He smiled. His eyes met mine for a while and it wasn't as awkward as you'd think, it was actually kind of nice. "But I want you to know, I'm still going to ruin that pretty little life of yours." He broke his eyes from mine and stood back up, pressing his hands hard against the table, "Don't forget that darlin'." He whispered before walking away.

A smile grew on my face as I turned my attention back to AJ. She returned a worried stare. "Um, holy shit?" She mumbled as her eyes watched him leave the catering area. His threat really means nothing to me, it's just another fun game. People like him make my job so much more interesting. Yeah, whatever, I'm crazy. "This should be fun." I grinned.