[3] I'm not a bodyguard.

After a lonely 2 hour drive into Milwaukee I found my way into a new hotel room. I dropped my suitcases onto the floor and quickly collapsed into the queen sized bed. Even though I don't want to make any friends in this company, it still kinda' sucks travelling alone. I'm an independant person but constantly being alone bothers me sometimes.

I filled my mug with some vanilla chai tea and got my stuff together for the day. It's Wednesday so we're filming Main Event tonight. Although I'm not set for a match I still want to be involved just in case something comes up and they need me.

I caught a glance at tonights lineup while I made my way into the building. Main Event will begin with The Usos vs The Shield for the tag team championship.

It amazes me that Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins still have the nerve to refer to themselves as The Shield even though their lunatic fringe is out of the picture. I never really liked that faction anyway. I mean, yeah they're talented as all hell but they were so much better as 'heels'. Now that Dean's no longer a member of The Shield they really lost a lot of personality. I guess it's good they pretty much replaced him with Adalia Black but she just kind of blends in since she's never been one to stand out.

My eyes scanned up the list to see AJ vs Summer Rae, oh that should be fun to watch. I may not be the biggest fan of AJ but I know what she's capable of and Summer is in for a massive beating. I'll certainly have to tune in for that one. Their match will be followed by a RAW recap. Dean Ambrose vs Kane will be closing the show. This show would be a lot better if I were on the list.

"Why are you even bothering to lace up those grungy old boots, you're not booked for the show tonight..." A familiar, rather annoying voice spoke as I laced up my doc martens. I turned around to see Summer Rae accompanied by Alicia Fox. Oh joy!

"If I'm going to be here, I'm going to be in character." I rolled my eyes. "You don't belong in this division, Paige." Summer spoke bluntly. I could feel the anger inside of me begin to boil. "If anybody doesn't belong in this division it's you, Summer. You're only here because you got the look but you don't have the talent to follow it up. The only way you managed to sneak your way into this division with that golden ticket between your legs." I chided with a smirk.

Summer responded to my remark with a hard slap to the face which only caused my anger to over flow. I charged at her and knocked her onto the ground but I was quickly pulled away by my hair. A two on one situation is kind of hard to fight your way out of.

Their slaps and kicks to the stomach had me down pretty fast and I know I can't fight my way out of this one. But suddenly they were pulled away from me and they quickly found their way out of the locker room.

"You should learn to keep your mouth shut if you don't want any friends in this busines or else you'll end up getting your ass handed to you every night, like you almost just did." AJ laughed as she extended her hand down to me. I eyed her for a while and then reached my hand into hers and she pulled me to my feet.

I still don't know what she wants with me. She's the former divas champion and I'm just the new girl on the block. I'm practically a nobody to her. "Don't I get a thank you?" She asked sarcastically. "Yeah, whatever, thanks." I snapped. Her dark eyes quickly found their way to mine.

She's another person who I think it would be a lot of fun to mess around with. She played a lot of mind games with Adalia before their Wrestlemania match and she really got into that girls head. I've got a pretty sick mind so I would be able to twist around her little games and mess her up more than she could to me.

AJ vs Summer Rae is next and I've got a good seat in catering to watch this one go down. After what happened earlier I'm really looking forward to Summer getting her ass handed to her.

My eyes traveled away from the TV and to the new tag team champions, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Surprisingly they had actually won the match against the Usos, without cheating. The divas championship belt hung loosely around Adalia's waist. Their faces are full of complete confidence, like way too much confidence that it's kind if grossing me out. They know they're good and they just want everybody else to know it too. They're going to be 'those' kind of champions... But those kind of champions don't last long.

Just as AJ locked Summer in the black widow Alicia Fox came running down the ramp to her rescue. Typical. After a few minutes of watching AJ get her ass kicked I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm not doing this for her, I'm getting my revenge for what happened to me earlier.

I ran down into the ring and caught Summer by surprise, pulling her away and smacking her head against the mat. Alicia quickly turned her attention to me but I was more than prepared for that so I was able to shove her tiny body away from me and through the ropes. Her and Summer both retreated quickly, screaming all kinds of absurd threats that I totally ignored. 

By instinct I quickly made my way to AJ to check on her and make sure she's okay. A sly grin grew on her face. Once I realized what I was doing I immediately backed away. I didn't come out here to help AJ, I came to get revenge but I'm going to have a hard time convincing her that.

"So I guess we do have eachothers back, huh?" She pulled herself up using the ropes with a smile on her face. I shook my head. "I did that for me, not for you." I smirked. She gave me a sarcastic nod, "Whatever floats your boat."

I'm not gonna' lie, AJ is a pretty cool girl. She's somebody that I can see myself hanging around with for a really long time. We're actually pretty similar if you think about it. We're both the underdogs from NXT who have no future in this business, according to half the roster. She proved them wrong and that's exactly what I'm going to do, only better. Neither of us are your stereotypical divas as well.

I certainly wouldn't mind hanging around with her outside of the ring. But I know how AJ is and I am not going to be her next Tamina. I'm not a bodyguard.

AJ and I sat in catering and watched the last match of the night, Dean Ambrose vs Kane. Ambrose is certainly one eccentric individual. Since he split away from The Shield he's been on a spree of destruction. It's like his goal in every single match is to rip the limbs off of his opponents and leave them left for dead. I find it oddly attractive how he has a love for destruction.

"Hey, I uh, I know this is probably really random but would you want to drive together to the next event? It's in Minneapolis and that's a long drive that I really don't think I can handle doing alone." AJ spoke before spooning a whole bunch of potato into her mouth.

You know how I said I really don't want friends in the company? This is quickly turning into a friendship but I actually don't totally hate it. We would make one sickening tag team. One friend isn't going to kill me and I really don't think I can do another long drive all by myself. "Yeah, that would be rad. I've done two long, lonely drives and I don't think I can do another." I smiled.