[6] That's not weird, right?

"You're into him!" AJ smirked from the drivers seat. She hasn't let off of me since we left the arena and I'm in for a 6 hour drive with her. Wonderful.

"I may not know you well, but giiiirl, I know boys. I can tell you're so into him." She sent me a quick glance. I folded my arms and slumped into my seat. "AJ. You screwed like 4 guys out of a once in a lifetime chance just for the hell of it, you don't know anything..." I growled.

So I may kind of have feelings for Dean, just a little. He's got that whole lunatic vibe that I've always been attracted to. He's totally good looking. I bet he has this adorable soft side to him too. But it's not worth even thinking about since he pretty much hates me. I'll get over it in a few days. I'm 21, I've had pretty much one 'relationship' ever and you know I'm pretty content with that. My life is focused on my career right now.

"That was mean." AJ spoke after a while. I sent her a stare. It was kind of harsh but it's true. She skipped around between the same 4 guys just for the hell of it. I shrugged against my seat. "I was lonely and bored." She said innocently causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

The greatest idea popped into my head. "You know how we could really get into Adalia's head?" I smirked. AJ shot me a quick look, "You really wanna bury yourself already huh?" She laughed. No, I want to stir things up. "You should screw around with Roman. Get him to really like you and shit. Adalia would lose it." This plan could work. I'll admit it, AJ's cute and if I were a guy I would totally get with her if I had the chance. That's not weird, right?

She was quiet for a while, thinking about it. "If only we had became friends a long time ago, Paige. You're brilliant." She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel in excitement. The word 'friend' hit me hard. Just the other day I was telling myself I won't make any friends. Here I am three days into this job and I have a friend. I hope this doesn't screw things up for me.

A few hours passed and the road's beginning to mesmerize me. All the bright lights and the passing cars can do a toll on your head. The only thing keeping me sane during this ride is AJ's playlist that's filled with Arctic Monkeys and The 1975. Thank god for good music.

I found my mind wondering back to Dean every now and then. Just a few months ago when he was with The Shield he was so different. He was almost normal, he seemed happy. But now it's like all of a sudden he's angry and hateful towards everything in his path. I don't know what happened between him and The Shield but whatever it was really destroyed him. I wonder if it has to do with Adalia. They were fine until she joined the crew.

"So like, weren't you and Adalia friends in NXT... What happened?" AJ began, trying to strike up a conversation. That question kind of got me. We were never friends, we were just close aquaintences. "We had good matches and we worked really well together. That's it." She nodded. "She's changed a lot since NXT. She's too cocky for her own good now." I fidgetted with my rings.

It's a shame because Adalia is really good but this new found cocky attitude isn't going to do her good and she's quickly going to get buried. Once she loses that belt she'll be lucky if the crowd even knows her name. That's just how those types of people go down.

Memories of some of our matches as a tag team piled into my head. We had this match against Sasha Banks and Charlotte. This was our first match that we had as a team and both of us were very weary over it, we had just finished feuding weeks before, but earlier in the night I had turned the corner to find Sasha and Charlotte attacking Adalia and I couldn't stand it so I did something about it. Of course I didn't do it to help Adalia, I just never liked the "BFFS". Next thing ya' know we're a tag team. But anyways the match was unreal. We had the most amazing chemistry, like I would tag her in and we would create these moves together without any preparation or anything. It would just happen naturally. I've never seen a tag team quite like us. I'd be lying if I said I don't want to bring back our NXT tag team but I know it's not going to happen. It's a shame.