16 August, 2018.

Today morning I got a call from Darcy.

Apparently she was with the college band and for an upcoming college fest, the band had to perform 20 secs of a KPop song! Yesterday, I had played KPop songs in Darcy's car so she immediately recommended my name.

This should have been a piece of cake for me right? I mean I'm practically living in the IDOL world since that past 8 months and know too many songs to recommend to people. KPop songs make me really happy.

So why did I get so self-concious when I was asked to give some KPop songs as suggestions? No doubt they asked for rap songs but almost all KPop songs have rap portions so I could have given them any. Why did I feel the need to show that I listen to some quality music and that too from THEIR PERSPECTIVE?! And the thing that I feel bad about the most is that I absolutely love BTS and their songs and appreciate the members' talents. But it took me a long time before I finally suggested BTS Cyphers to them. Why?

Jungkook once said that he wants us to believe in them and not be ashamed of being their fans. So what if people say that the majority of BTS fans are probably school going children. I, being an almost 20 year old women, absolutely love them and that's all that should matter. I will work on being proud of my likings and preferences. They may not be everyone's taste but that's the thing; they don't have to.

Anyways, I went to college and met up with Darcy, Gurtley and another friend. Darcy, Gurtley and I were going to leave for the university after a lecture to collect our second year marksheet and pass certificate. But the lady who is our link to the university suggested us to go right away and so we did.

It was around 11:45AM when we left for the university and we had to reach the place before the university lunch break which was at 1PM. Darcy had her car so we thought the travel would be easy (cause they uni is not exactly that close to the station). But oh boy, the traffic was too much! We thought we'd reach the place within half and hour but we took double the time to reach the place. When we finally reached, we ran to figure out where we needed to collect our stuff from.

Darcy got stuck with some eligibility issue (because she comes from another board and stuff) but Gurtley and I stood in the line and got done 5 mins before the lunch break. When we were standing in the line, we saw that the students weren't getting their pass certificates. We were confused because last year, we had recieved them along with our marksheets. It was only during our turn that we realised that those people had failed the examinations which is why they didn't get the pass certificates along with mark sheets. I have gotten really bad marks but at that time I was really happy that I atleast passed these examinations!

Unfortunately, before Darcy got her stuff done, it was past 1. All the counters of the university shut and we had to wait until they opened again. We three sat back in the car and spoke for a while. We decided our lunch place and went back to the university before the counters opened again. We had to wait for some more time (waiting for someone to sign something, being sent to a different room to sign something, standing in the wrong line, cause apparently students from different boards had different lines) but finally, at around 2:45 we were done with the university. In more than 1 way.

We sat back in the car and the three of us coincidently screamed in relief. :P It wasn't planned but it felt right. We then went to eat at a pizzeria called Pizza Express and had some delicious pizza, pasta and bread dips. The food was expensive but worth it. Besides, we had a Zomato Gold card so the price was a bit lesser than what we would have normally paid there. But it was still expensive.

Anyways, the restaurant was close to Gurtley's house but she wanted to go for a drive so they dropped me at my house first.

Today evening BigHit released the other two cencept versions for Love Yourself: Answer. Pretty good I must say. One of them is in the from of torn paper to kinda symbolise tearing of the fake persona to reveal the actual one. And the other one is in a playground, kinda the same vibe as DNA if you ask me.

At this point I want to give my views on whether BTS' concept photos for each album coincidence with the lead singles of that album or not.

The concept photos for 2 Cool 4 Skool, O!RUL8,2?, Skool Luv Affair, Dark and Wild were pretty much the same outfit as their lead singles No More Dream, N.O, Boy In Luv and Danger respectively.

The vibe of the concept photos for The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1 did not exactly match the I Need U MV. Dope got separate concept photos that went with the video to the T.

The concept photos for The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.2 kinda matched the Run MV but the overall feel better matched the I Need U MV.

The concept photo for The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever was beautiful and it reflected the young forever MV really well. But it did not look anything like Fire and Save Me.

The concept photos for Wings exactly had the same vibe as Blood Sweat and Tears which is great. All the members' individual concept photos had some symbolism towards their solo song clips as well and incorporated in a very artsy way which I loved. All in all Wings Concept photos were the best ones.

The concept photo 1 for You Never Walk Alone Compilation Album didn't really match anything but the 2nd round of photos had kinda the same vibe as Spring Day.

Now moving on to the Love Yourself series. Each LY album had for 4 concept photo versions. I will comment on each of the 4 wrt to the album. The L and O version of Love Yourself: Her concept photos loosely fitted the Serendipity MV but not quite. the V and E version kinda fitted DNA clothes wise but the vibe was still different than the MV.

None of the Love Yourself: Tear concept photos matched the Fake Love MV be it version Y,O,U or R. The U version does look like one of the 'Euphoria' outfits.

Now that the S, E, L, F version of the Love Yourself: Answer concept videos have come out, I still have no clue what to expect in an MV because none of them matched the Epiphany MV.