7 September, 2018.

As usual, I woke up by 9:30AM, finished my daily chores and left for college by 10:40AM. 

Fridays in college are.... let's just say they are not as fruitful as they can be. So this is the only day in the week that we have for our Management Accounts and Audit lecture and I don't know if its the professor's fault for tolerating it or people just lose it on Fridays but it legit feels like I am back to 4th grade.

People are busy stealing things from one another and then disturb the entire lecture because of it. They even complain to the professor about it. Business school where? I can understand if it happens for only a minute or two but no, this goes on for the entire goddamn lecture. There are as it is very few people who attend this particular 2 hour lecture and then we have such kind of behaviour.

Also, honestly, I have a faint feeling that the professor enjoys watching all of this. I have no other reason to prove how she is able to withstand such bullshit for a prolonged amount of time, especially since she visits this institute only once a week. She sure does looked annoyed but hasn't been taking concrete actions to do anything about it.

In the few parts of the lecture where she actually taught, she showed us a company annual report and explained some concepts of the independent auditor's report. I'm glad that I am able to read the financial statements so much better than I did two years ago or even last year. There are more terminologies that I understand now and I'm not afraid of looking at them and feeling really lost anymore. Yay!

After that (poor excuse of a) lecture, Gurtley, Kristen and I went to the resident canteen where I bought some Chinese rice dish for myself. Kristen and Gurtley had got their lunch boxes from home but Kristen was still a little hungry so she ordered 2 garlic breads for herself (exploiting Zomato Gold you see). By the time her order came in, it was already time for the next lecture so Gurtley and I decided to go up to class in case the professor leaves due to lack of students. 

Which she did eventually. We were only 4 kids in class so it didn't make any sense to hold a lecture. I feel really sad for the professor. She is a sweetheart and puts in a lot of effort for us to be comfortable with her difficult subject and she teaches it really well. I have no clue why the students in my college would pay so much for their education and not turn up for lectures.

Anyways, since our lecture got cancelled, the three of spent that entire working on our own assignments. I think this was a good decision because I wouldn't have started the Finance assignment until Monday if not for today. We spend roughly around 2 hours and got some parts of our assignment done. I have no clue when will I complete the rest. Maybe Monday? Lol.