28 July, 2018.

Today was the third Hangul lecture. I learnt some basic self introductory sentences and also learnt names of countries and occupations.

The level of difficulty has increased in the sense that I have to remember a lot more now. Because I had practiced a lot of the alphabets, I was kinda sorta thorough with them. In fact I think I can now read Hangul if it's written but wouldn't know what the word means. But it's progress right?

This video took a lot of time to go through as well and I've decided not to go through with the other videos until I know how to write and say the counties and occupations names and use it in a sentence.

Apparently Koreans have their own way of saying things even if it is in English. I mean they pronounce it in a different manner. For example a computer in Korean becomes Kompyutha, Vietnam becomes Bhethanaam, etc.

India is a simple Indo which I'm satisfied with. Chonan Indo saram imnida. :)

There's still so much to go!

In the evening, I went to get my earphone fixed, Alex's specs fixed and buy books and pens. That took a good hour and a half to get done. Alex is a good brother. Have I mentioned that before?

At night, Alex, dad and I went to eat some Wok. It's probably my new favourite thing to eat now. Dad is not a fan tho.