18 October, 2018.

Happy Dasara!

Today was a full day of Intense FA studying. I'm glad I got so much done.

In the evening, we went to Uncle K's house. During Dasara, we have a tradition of exchanging this specific type of leaves so we went there to do that. I spoke to quite a lot of family members.

We had some Chinese for dinner after which Pamela and I started searching for songs that we can use for the upcoming Sangeet ceremony. Speaking of, the bride wants to keep a choreographed dance herself and she wanted all of us to meet at her place this Sunday. But it's not going to be possible for me because I have my exams coming up. Maybe I'll go next week end because I will only have one paper to give them.

Today is supposed to be an auspicious day for us and I feel great to hear the news of #7MoreYearsWithBTS!!

BTS' current contract has expired or will expire but they have renewed their contract for 7 more years. As a fan who likes their music and bond, this is absolutely great news! But I'll be 100% honest here and say that I'm not sure I'll still be following BTS for all 7 years. As for them, I hope they don't give up too much of their personal lives for their IDOL life. The boys will have to go for their military service at some point between these 7 years. If not everyone, Jin will 100% have to go within 7 years. So I hope everything goes well with BTS in the coming years and they continue to be loved and appreciated by many.:)