2nd October, 2018.

It's a national holiday today on account of Gandhi Jayanti so I don't have college.

As usual, my plan is to make productive use of this day off.

I woke up by 9:30 and I don't really feel guilty about waking up this late anymore cause I realise I cannot always compromise on my sleep. After getting up, I immediately heard a recording of dad singing a song that used to be the first and most popular lullaby for Alex and I when we were small kids.

My dad was going through all the voice notes we all had made in our old apartment about at least 15 years back. It felt really nice hearing mine and Alex's (almost identical sounding) voices again. Also, my dad's songs! They were and still are the best!

After drinking milk and going through the newspaper for a bit, I helped mom with quite a lot of house work. I re-filled the rice tin. Then I re-filled the oil tin. Then I went through all the containers to help mom identify which all food grains and spices we need to order for the rest of the month. Then I went through the fridge to help mom identify which flours, powders and masalas we need to order for the rest of the month. I noticed how dirty the fridge had become so I spent some time cleaning the rack. So yeah, I did quite a lot and it was only 11:30 by then.

I've registered to become a volunteer at this Book fair sort of a thing held by some NGO. It's happening day after tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. I have one of my friends with me as well so I won't be as alone.

Since my laptop got connected to the WiFi, I cleared my mail for a bit and decided not to shut the laptop and get as much done as possible before I lose the internet connection again. So these are the things I need to do on my laptop:
-> Research on IBC based on guidance/ direction given
-> Complete Tally Digital Course and start with the investing digital course
-> Continue research on MBA and future in general 

By around 4, I finally completed my Tally Digital Course!!! Yay! Another thing off my to do list!! I slept for about half an hour after that cause for some reason I felt very tired.

After waking up, I re-arranged my files to get all the loose sheets in place. After a while I started my research work on the IBC. Well.. that was the plan but honestly, I just wanted a big break and laze around today and that's what I did.

I waited for so long for someone to upload the 3rd episode of Bon Voyage and you won't believe me but I literally squealed and jumped when I saw one.

This episode picked up from where they left off last time, obviously. RM and JHope went to a big mall, did a bit of shopping and spent some time at the Lego store. It was fun watching RM lose and find his money and JHope commenting on it. It was even more hilarious when JHope forgot his shopping bag at the mall and RM for once got to laugh at him.

Jungkook and Jimin got some henna or mehendi drawn on them. Jimin went for a pretty crown like ring tattoo while Jungkook got the henna artist to write 'peace' in Hangeul along with the hand sign. Jimin also replicated his tattoo himself while Jungkook got his own caricature made.

Jin and Suga were the funniest this time when they tried fishing right outside their lodging. Their reactions when Suga caught the fish tho!

Then they all made lunch and had them together. Literal family feels. Then they watched the cutee video that Taehyung sent Jimin when the latter sent him pics and vids of the previous day. Jimin (and JHope) really misses Tae and I agree with him when he said that the friendship  journey can't begin until all 7 of them are together!

Anyways, the pairs got switched up. RM and Jimin went to visit a nearby park, fountain and other picturesque spots. In the night, they went to restaurant and had food with beer. They did run to see some fireworks afterwhich they discussed about Jimin's WIP song. It must be pressurising but I really want to listen to Jimin's song.

Suga took Jungkook to a pub and now I understand why this season of Bon Voyage is 18+. Suga literally gave a lecture on different types of drinks. He has so much knowledge about them! In the beginning when I had just gotten acquainted with BTS, I had a feeling that Suga would be the drinker but then I came to know that it's Jin, Jimin and Jungkook instead. After seeing this video, JK looks completely clueless while Suga... boy he seems to have tasted everything.

Though Suga knows a lot about drinks, his capacity seems to be very low cause he disappeared for the rest of the episode after drinking. Jungkook was left alone to wander around the streets of Malta. Jungkook tried finding his way and on his way, he became mesmerized by the buskers and wanted to sing as well. He did get his chance to do so!

Jin and JHope, the unlikely pair, according to Suga and Jungkook, stepped out in colourful clothes and Jin's fashion Oh My God! In the previous episode Jin told Suga and JHope will be embarrassed of him if he wears the tie and sure enough, throughout their journey, JHope looked like he would be better off wandering alone. Because at one point Jin randomly went up to strangers and tried striking conversations with them. Ultimately they went to a restaurant and had some serious talks over cocktails. They spoke about about some kind of hardship that they recently faced and I don't know what was it. Jin said something that kinda sounded like April and June were kinda stressful for him. I'm guessing April was because of their come back but I don't know what did they do in June. Maybe tour prep?

Anyways, after dinner, they both heard about JK wanting to sing in public and ran to support him. And the highlight of the episode, Jungkook's songggggggggg! Maybe he got the courage to sing because he had had some drinks but his voice was so good! I could see people (including Jin) swooning over his voice. It surely would have been a great atmosphere at that time, JK's voice was that melodious. He sang some song called Lost Stars and I'm definitely going to go look it up if that's how the song sounds. Seriously Jungkook, you deserve to be the main vocalist of BTS.

V still hasn't arrived at Malta and there wete only few shots of him throughout the episode but it's okay. I hear that he's going to meet them in the next episode and I cannot wait to have OT7 back together!!