23 October, 2018.

So I went to college feeling super under prepared. But the paper was not as bad as I expected. I had skipped two chapters and nothing from that chapter came for the exam. Obviously it could have gone better if I had studied properly. What was not good was that we had FYs as partners. NOOOOO I DID NOT WANT ANYONE NEAR MEEEEEEE!

I did a bit of Financial Accounts after coming home cause that is my next paper. But I still have another day to prepare for it so that's good.

Remember IZ*ONE? The debut group of Produce48? Even though most of my favs didn't make it to the final line up, I had decided the support their debut.

A couple of VLives after the show ended, they somehow went away. Slowly and steadily the opened their Twitter Account, started posting regular VLives and they are finally making their debut 6 days from now! I'm excited!

People are saying that their management is doing an amazing job with IZ*ONE's debut and I cannot agree more. I think I was little too greedy and impatient to want to them to spit out content very soon after the Produce48 show ended. But they've taken their well deserved time to prepare for the album.

Their promotions started on October 15, when they released concept photos of all the 12 members in colourful clothes (their debut album name is called COLOUR*IZ by the way and each member has her own colour)

On October 16, they released the trailer to their album. It is unclear whether those are stills from the title track or just an intro. But the beat towards the end is pretty sick. I'll be damn happy if the debut song has that beat.

On October 17, they released their second set of concept photos. Very beautiful pictures indeed.

On October 18, 19, 20 and 21, they released the third concept photos with three members each day. These ones have flowers for each member with their assigned colours. Along with these pictures, they released IZ*ONE's official website which had a washing machine (which seems to be the  main object of this debut for some reason) with circles/balls on top which were filled with colours based on which three members' concept photos were released.

Today they released the tracklist for their album which has 4 original songs with 'La Vie en Rose' being the title track. They will also have IZ*ONE's version of PD48 tracks like 'We Together', 'You're in Love, Right?', 'As We Dream' and the PD48 anthem 'Nekkoya'. They revealed it also in an interesting way. So on their official website, you had to drag all the balls (which I guess are detergents now?) into the washing machine and when all the balls are dropped, the machine spins and the tracklist comes out with someone (maybe Yuri?) singing 'lalala La Vie en Rose'. I thought it was pretty cool.

Along with all their album debut, IZ*ONE's is also going to have a reality show called 'IZ*ONE CHU' starting from day after tomorrow. It will show their life in their newly acquired dorms and their picnics and stuff. Kinda like Bon Voyage but only in Korea and Japan I guess. They have been releasing a teaser everyday since October 12 with all the craziness packed into it. It's a little annoying that they have no subtitles.

We also know that some members have already filmed for variety shows such as 'Idol Room' and 'Hello Counsellor' so I'm excited to especially see Yena's variety skills.

They are going to have a debut showcase where they'll seemingly perform songs from PD48 as well. They released a practice version of Rumour with original singer Eunbi with Yena, Chaewon, Chaeyeon and Minju taking the places of the non-debut original members. I'm excited to see that as well. Overall, I'm totally looking forward to their debut even though they will probably have a cute concept.

I watched the 6th episode of Bon Voyage today.

It started with out with their outdoors BBQ party and they seemed to be a little drunk but having a good time. They got to see the Red moon again. While watching the moon, Taehyung quietly left and started crying. He was probably mourning the death of his grandfather. Hopefully Tae has become emotionally stable by now. If not, that's fine. Take your time. But I'm sure the pain will lessen eventually. Also, it was nice seeing Jimin trying to console V.

The members seemingly spent their night inside the tent. The next morning, they went to buy some gifts for themselves. RM bought himself a small plate and hand bag for Hobi while our drunkard Jungkook bought himself an alcohol flask along with a couple of alcohol bottles. I think Jin bought himself a hand bag (that normally a woman would buy but I'm not judging) because he was seen using it later on in the episode.

Then they went to a place called Mdina, which is apparently one of the shooting locations for Game Of Thrones. Since I haven't watched the series I didn't get the resemblance but cools. They spent quite some time sightseeing there and Jimin even bought presents for the rest of the members. After that they returned to their hotel for a break I assume.

Then they had a late lunch at this seemingly expensive restaurant and then parted ways for another round of friendship trip. Jimin and Tae roamed around the huge fountain RM and Jimin and been to during one of the days. But the night time view of the fountain is amazing! That lighting tho! In the end they were seen having a fun dinner time.

RM and JHope also visited the fountain for a brief moment after which they took a taxi to  this place called Saint Julian. We still have to see what they do there.

Jin and Jungkook were supposed to spend time together however JK was feeling very tired with all the driving so he decided to rest for the remainder of the day.

So that means Jin was left to wander on his own. He didn't leave that restaurant in the beginning tho. I think he had an early dinner along with 2 shots of tequila. Needless to say, Jin is positively drunk at this point. But the thing is, he anyways says a lot of questionable things and he probably has a large capacity so he may still be in his senses. Regardless, it's going to be fun to see how he hangs out alone in such a situation.

Suga, you were missed! I would have loved to see you as well! Jin as well, by the looks of today's episode.