20 October, 2018.

So I successfully woke up before 9 for once and immediately started studying.

I did get lost in the middle but was able to concentrate after a while. I went out to buy one of my text books and an adhesive. I even drank some sugar cane juice on the way because it was very hot outside.

I didn't do any Cost Accounting today like I had initially decided because I realised that we have only a few days to submit the HRM and Eco papers and I don't want to waste time trying to finish those papers once exams begin.

I've completed the HRM paper and 1/4th of the Eco paper but it took up a lot of my time. Since I literally had to just copy from the text book, I listened to the piano version of the entire LY:Answer Album. It felt great!

I also listened to the Stokes and Friends' podcast with Suga and then with JHope. I've probably mentioned it before but I absolutely love the feel of this podcast and Stokes himself sounds like such a kind hearted human being. I really like his ability to connect the places he visits with the overall theme of the podcasts.

In the evening, I oiled my hair, washed my face and applied a face pack. Let me tell you that the shit is actually working. Yes, my face is still breaking out but lesser than before. Also, ever since I started using the product, whenever I would apply it to my face, I would also apply some on the back of one of my hands to compare both the hands after a couple of weeks to see if there is any difference. And there is! I think I've found at least one skin care item that suits my skin. I will stop experimenting with face packs now that I've found one that works for me. Yay!

I've also started getting very conscious of my poor posture and I'm trying to fix it. It's very difficult to deliberately try and change your posture so let's see if I'm successful in it.

It's 11PM now and I've decided to try following the routine I had during my SY finals. That means if I sleep now, I should be getting up by 6AM. Let's see if I can follow that routine again.

Also, let me write a to do list for tomorrow:
-> Complete Eco paper
-> Study for Finance Test
-> Start studying CA
-> Start studying Export Marketing
-> RESEARCH FOR YOUR RESEARCH PAPER YOU BITCH!