21 October, 2018.

I failed to follow my exam time routine. I woke by 8 and it took me so long to complete my Eco paper. It was way too lengthy as always.

While writing the paper, I finished listening to the Stokes and Friends' podcasts for all the members and it was such a soothing time. I hope that Stokes remains happy and humble the way he is and I also do hope he gets the sucess he deserves.

I also heard a lot of TFD videos. If I haven't mentioned before, I have been subscribed to this channel called the The Financial Diet for quite some months now. This channel is dedicated to dealing with money on a personal individual level and there are various videos covering budgeting, spending, saving, etc. Even though I haven't earned any money and I don't do any of the money heavy stuff like doing taxes or investing, I really like watching such videos. It shows me things that I can avoid when I actually starting making and managing my own money. I hadn't watched any of their videos for weeks now and I finally got around to listening to them. Listening because they are mostly sit-down vids with maybe a little infographic thrown here and there but overall, you can totally understand the message of the video even if you only listen to it. So yeah, I did a lot of that.

Oh I don't think I mentioned it before but RM is going to drop his playlist tomorrow. I don't know if you can call it his second mixtape or not, considering how both the pictures uploaded to Twitter crossed out the word 'mixtape'. Also, I think in one of the previous VLives or interviews, RM said that he would be releasing something other than a mixtape. Can't wait!

I then solved sums to prepare for my Finance Test tomorrow. We have a test every Monday. Every alternate Monday, we have theory based MCQs. Subsequently every alternate Mondays (when we don't have theory), we have practical sum solving tests. I think I'm prepared but I'm not a 100% sure.

I finally got around to do some research for my research paper. I don't want to be in a situation where I'm thrown out of the group because I didn't contribute. I did find some information but I don't know how accurate it is to what we're supposed to find out. To be honest, I think I still need to do a little more reading about bankruptcy before I trying to find the companies. I need to have a clear picture of what I need to find. With my exams coming up, I have no idea when I'm going to do it. But I know I have to.

I finally replied to people on my 'A List Of Non Clichéd Stories'. I had initially decided not to because to be honest, I didn't want to care too much about how good or bad that book did. If people found those books interesting, great! If not, that's cool too. However, when I thought about it again today, 'An Outlet' is something I'm doing majorly for myself (so I'm happy that these books do not get a lot of reads) but that book is for the other people on Wattpad so might as reply to them, right?