24 October, 2018.

I spent the day studying Financial Accounts for tomorrow's paper.

Other than that, there are quite a lot of things that have happened and that are happening in the KPop World.

First let me talk about Exo. Even though I'm a hardcore ARMY, I do like KPop in general and I've said before that I like Exo's music. The members were busy doing their own individual activities but now Exo is going to have their much awaited come back on 2nd of November with their album titled 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo'. It's a highly anticipated comeback because it is their first comeback this year and they only released 2 title tracks last year. So yeah Exo-Ls are waiting for the drought to finally get over. I'm waiting for their comeback too.

IZ*ONE released their debut album highlight medley and all the songs sound so good! Literally all of them! Chaewon's voice sounds very cute in the first song. The second songggg! They've used the same beat we kept hearing in their intro vid! The same one that I wanted to be in their music! La Vie en Rose is going to be such bop. Jo Yuri is definitely the main vocal of IZ*ONE. Her voice gave me goosebumbs. Also, Sakura sang the hook. However I'm still not convinced that it was her voice when they revealed the tracklist. Yena's high note in that fourth song thooooo! I'm happy that she's already getting such good parts. I had a feeling she'd get overlooked but she definitely isn't. The last four songs I've already heard but yeah, overall this sounds like a really good debut album. IZ*ONE fighting!

Now we come to my favs. Man, these boys are always up to something. First of all, after finishing their LY World Tour in the west, they've safely arrived in South Korea. The highlight of their entry (or exit) was Jimin, Hobi and Tae wearing matching sweatshirts just the way Jimin had wished for in one of their 'Run BTS' episodes- Bangtan Sonyeondan and Park Jimin written in the front with a big picture of himself (Tae was featured in the picture too so it's a bonus I guess), "We Love You" on one sleeve, "We Support You" on the other sleeve and a big heard with "I Am ARMY" written in the back. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I think they've finally started filming for Run BTS again and these three lost some game. Hobi's little run tho!

So this happened yesterday but today, the BTS members were officially awarded the 'Order Of Cultural Merit' at the 2018 Korean Popular Culture And Arts Award. It's regarded as a prestigious award in Korea as these awards are given by their President. And they're the youngest reciepents of said award. So Proud!

BigHit released the trailer of BTS: The Movie. My city is also going host a couple of screenings but I don't think I'll be able to go for it. Happy for the others tho!

RM released a 2nd lyric video for 'Moonchild', a track from mono. He has already released the first lyric video 'Seoul' but I haven't watched either of them. I haven't heard any of songs on his playlist apart from Forever Rain. I will do so once I have calm and peaceful mind cause I feel that's essential whenever you listen to RM's work.

There is one more track that I have to listen to now. The Billboard mystery is finally revealed! BTS is collaborating with Steve Aoki yet again for a new song called 'Waste It On Me' which will be released tomorrow! What's surprising (apart from the fact that they're releasing this so suddenly (which seeks to be the latest trend now with RM suddenly releasing mono and stuff)) is that it's an all English song! I heard a 40 sec teaser of it and it sounds so good! Of course the message is not in line with their music because it's Steve Aoki's song but it's sounds too good bro!

So much is happening!!!! But yeah, my main focus is my exams. I will wake up early in the morning for my revision.

🌋