29 October, 2018.

Today was my last paper and it went well.

My Diwali vacations are finally on! Yay!

My first plan is a (tentative) Halloween party plan. My friends and I spoke about it after the paper. One of my friends' house is free so we even have our place sorted. We've been wanting to have a Halloween party since last year so let's see if it actually happens or not.

We were supposed to for the on going flea market but the plan got canned because, atleast for me, I need to reserve my permission for the Halloween party.

Paloma called my in the afternoon! We spoke after a really long time! Both of our vacations are going on so I'm definitely going to meet her before college begins. And this time, I want her to come my place. Woman has been friends with me for about 5 years now and she's come to my house only once! Things cannot remain like this.

My cousin doesn't have time so I guess I'll have to learn the Sangeet choreo from the video and practice on my own. In another news, the placement (cell) has finally woken up. We have a workshop on the 19th. I will pay for this one but if I don't find this workshop worth the money, I will only go for the interviews whenever they happen.

As for the major news today. You've read the previous chapters, you know what's coming.

IZ*ONE DEBUTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Before seeing the Music Video, I decided to see IZ*ONE Chu, their reality show. Not really sure if I want to watch more or not because it's kinda full of cutesy stuff. But I somehow started liking Hichan a lot of after this episode.

Their Debut Music Video for La Vie en Rose is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL to say the least. Also, yes, like a lot of people, I felt it was highly unexpected too. That strong move where Eunbi/ Chaeyeon take the centre (they are two powerful dancers)! Yena's rap! I knew she would be rapping and I was unsure of how how she'd sound. But dang, she's got some flow and her presenceee! Also, did not think I'd say this but Minjoo getting a centre part was admirable. I didn't think she deserved to be a part of the debut group but she surely seems to working hard to be up to the others' level.

I streamed the MV quite a lot, not to break any record or something but it's that good! I also saw a little of their debut showcase. Even though they lip-sang through the entire event, I'm really happy that they're getting so much support!

Speaking of support, La Vie en Rose has already crossed 1mil views! They're probably on their way to becoming the KPop group with the most no of views for their debut song within 24 hours of release. I think that's absolutely amazing considering how dissapointed a lot of people were (including me) and hated the group (unlike me) when they were formed.

IZ*ONE, Congratulations on a successful debut!

~~~

Part 4 of An Outlet comes to an end right here. I will be making a fifth journal for the next hundred 100 days of my life. Or less. Who knows?