19 October, 2018.

So yesterday, Dua Lipa released a song called 'Kiss and Make Up' in collaboration with Blackpink and the song is really catchy, I like it a lot.

However, ever since I heard it I couldn't help but feel like I had heard the same exact tune of their ' I I I I I.......' part. I knew for a fact that I had heard something exactly like this in some song but I didn't know which song it was, who sang it, where did I hear it, nothing. I just had a strong feeling that the line was sung by a female and I absolutely loved that song and listened for quite a long time at some point in my life.

I tried to remember the lyrics and Google them but nope. At one point I had a feeling that it was Fifth Harmony's last song called 'Don't Say You Love Me' but nope. Then my intuition told me that I had heard it in one of the choreographed dance videos I used to watch and since Kyle Hanagami's choreography was my favourite, I went through all of his vids to look for the song but with no results. Not knowing which song it was was killing me yesterday and today.

And today I found it! I was half correct! It is a Fifth Harmony song and I had heard it in one of the dance vids. It's called 'Make You Mad'. Now my hunt is finally over. I'm not accusing Dua Lipa of plagiarism cause it's literally just one line. I just wanted to know and find the song for my self satisfaction.