22 October, 2018.

So our term end exams start from tomorrow and we Corporate Finance students were the only ones who had their classes.

But apparently, all the classes were occupied by our juniors, whose exams started today. So we had to sit in our computer lab which is laughable. We had a lecture on leverages which was followed by a test on receivables.  I messed it up a bit but I did most of it correctly so it's cool.

A couple of us who had done well in our recent IAPM tests were selected to shadow a bunch of senior executives of a prominent company when they hold their Board meeting on our campus tomorrow. They had asked us to wait back today to get breifed more about the event. So Darcy and I (we two were the only ones selected from our friend circle) went to our college canteen and had some momos. They were not bad but I guess they were a little pricey.

Then we went for the meeting and got briefed about everything. We also fixed our exam timings to accommodate the shadowing work. Everything was sorted and we were allowed to leave at around 12:15PM.

However, we didn't go home just yet. I haven't recieved all the books from the University which is why Darcy had got one of her books for me to photocopy. We went to photocopy guy and waited for quite a lot of time for him to get free. Since mine was a pretty big job, I tried to wait until the smaller work was done but after about 15 mins I couldn't wait any longer. We decided to go to another photocopy guy instead.

We met one of our favourite Marketing professors on our way and chatted with her for a while. She has now started a hospitality school, which is the fourth school of our institute. She told us a bit about what she has she been up to with those kids. I really hope she is there to teach us in the next semester. I really do.

Our second trusted stationery guy ditched us because his photo copy machine was broken. Then we went to another stationery shop and finally got my notes printed. But goodness it easily took a good half an hour- 40 mins to get the stuff printed. And it was super sunny by that time so we were sweating like pigs.

I'm both surprised and not surprised that Darcy waited for that long.These are the few times when Darcy proves that she is not a bad human, which makes it difficult for me to completely shut her out.

I reached home by 2PM, had my lunch and started studying for my Export Marketing exam tomorrow. Today was the first time I was actually studying this subject so I knew I had a lot to do. At around 5:30PM, we got a message saying that we'd been exempted from the exams and that we will be have to write it at home and submit it because of our shadowing job tomorrow. Strange but I'm not complaining.

Because I had some extra time in hand, I decided to watch a couple of Cari cakes vids and then eventually started studying Cost Accounting.

However, things did not turn out so well for me (and quite a lot of people). The others who are not a part of tomorrow's shadowing group got to know that we've been exempted and they started a revolt sorta thing on the main WhatsApp group. Of course there were many people who felt it was unfair and wanted it to be an open book exam for them as well. What is the finally outcome? You're right, we got our priviledge snatched away from us. We have to give our exam tomorrow. Moreover the shadowing thing for us got canned. What a bummer.

So unfortunately, I had to start studying for Export again. I'm fucked up tho. They wasted quite a lot of our time and I know for a fact that I'm going to do poorly in tomorrow's exam.

I want to talk about some good positive things now. So this hashtag called
#TheGreatBTSBillboardHunt has been one of the new things in the ARMY world. Two days ago, someone noticed a big BTS moving poster (?) on a Billboard in Hollywood. It looked like this:

This was not publicised or even mentioned by BigHit whatsoever

This was not publicised or even mentioned by BigHit whatsoever. BigHit hasn't said anything about it even after the pictures were circulated so you can be assured that this is legit and not fan-made.

Okay now yesterday, someone else noticed another billboard but there was an 'A' added next to BTS.

Yup, things just got more exciting!

And today! There was an 'N' right next to 'A'!

All of this obviously has us super excited and anxious to know what all this means

All of this obviously has us super excited and anxious to know what all this means. Theorist ARMYs are already trying to decide things and a popular opinion is that the next letter is going to be 'D' and then there will be another artist's name signifying a new collaboration.

Dude, BigHit is playing with us and I'm LIVING for it.

Also, #monoIsHere

Yep, that's right, RM finally released his playlist/ 2nd mixtape! I saw the video uploaded to BigHit's YouTube channel called 'Forever Rain' and the artistry behind the vid is mind blowing! The song is soothing. To be honest, I'm not a complete fan of how the verses sound but the chorus parts and the bridge is sick! I still have to read the lyrics to the song which might change my perspective. Or I may just have to listen to it a multiple times for it to grow on me (the way Singularity did).

Also, I still have to listen to his other songs but I'll do that when I have time for it and I'm not busy studying.

Congratulations RM!:)