14 October, 2018.

Today I finally completed the second digital course! I'm done with my entire digital learning quota woooooo!!!

I also studied for my Finance test which will take place tomorrow.

At night, my family and I went for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. It's been quite some time since we went out to have lunch without any occasion and we had a good time.

Let's take an update of some things that BTS have achieved/ gone through in the past of days, shall we?

So first of all, JK unfortunately suffered an injury to his heel which ended up in him getting stitches. He hasn't been able to perform in concerts and other BTS appearances ever since. It's already known that Jungkook has been very dissapointed because of it but I just hope that he doesn't take too much pressure and get's well soon. It's a good thing that he isn't pushing himself to unhealthy limits. Here's to JK's fast recovery!

Jimin also fell ill around and during his birthday. He is still performing at the concerts, not showing how much he must be suffering health-wise. It's great to see him perform but still, I hope he isn't exerting himself too much. Though he is performing at the concerts, he wasn't able to attend the Graham Norton Show.

Speaking of, I did watch BTS' segment of the Graham Norton show. I've watched a couple of episodes of this show and I absolutely loved it! But I did realised that this show is for an older audience. Having BTS come here was considered a bit of a risky move because not a lot of people of this age group might have as much appreciation for the group as slightly younger ones do. But I think BTS did a good job. They did seem a liiiiittle awkward but it was nice. Congratulations on your UK TV debut BTS! They also grazed the cover of the Times Magazine! I think that is so cool!

The biggest achievement for them recently is them being greeted and congratulated by their own President and First Lady in an event in Paris. It felt really nice seeing them greet each other on stage. Jungkook seemed so happy and honoured, he even rested his chin on the Prez's shoulder. I think that was the cutest interaction.

Ofcourse, Jin stole the show when they were backstage after the event and Jin asked the President for a selfie and even removed a watch box from his suit for the President to sign LOOOOOOOL! JK also took advantage of his oldest member's boldness and got his customised watch (that was gifted to him by the Blue House on behalf of the President) signed by the Prez.

What an honour!

Talking about others KPop groups, today I watched more of SuJu cause I'm loving their savage asses.