25 August, 2018.

I woke up at 7:00AM cause we had to go to the post office and get some stuff done. Something that should've ideally be done within 10 mins took an hour because the government officials at the post office apparently get paid as per the time they make us wait.

Sarcasm aside, these people should really stop acting like kings and start respecting other people's time.

After that, we left for my dad's brother's place cause there was some religious ceremony today. We went there, spoke to everyone, waited for Alex to come (he had college today and came directly from college to their house) and ate some traditional food.

Later we kids played UNO and throwball and basically had a good time with one another. Parker left for Pune in the middle because he has his army trainings on Sunday. Pamela is practically a (homeopathy) doctor now so she did a case on Alex while I passed time without my phone because battery issues. I solved a sudoku, spoke to grandad and watched TV for a while after which we left for home.

We had take away chinese boxes for dinner and even though I prefer rice over noodles in general, I decided to give the latter a shot and it wasn't that bad. Rice is still my preferance tho.

After that I pretty caught up with everything that went on in the BTS world. IDOL got 54+ plus views in the first 24 hours to become the MV with the most views in 24 hours! To be completely honest, I personally don't care about the views. As in I didn't watch the MV 10+ times because I wanted to contribute to the views. But it's nice seeing other people put in that much effort. And as long they like the MV and appreciate the hard work put into it, I have absolutely no problems with all of these goals and streaming parties.

BTS' Love Yourself Tour kicked off today! Even though they aren't coming to India, I'm happy that many others will get a chance to see BTS perform. May they make the best if it and enjoy it for themselves, and not for their social medias. As for BTS, I hope they are proud of what they put out. I hope they don't over work themselves and not let the pressure get to them. I hope they showcase their love for their profession with a free mind and have an absolutely honest blast on the stage!

A lot of videos of the concert have been posted and I did see some snippets uploaded on Twitter but I have decided that I will first listen to the entire album and then watch the live performances.... if they haven't been blocked by the time I get around to seeing them.

I just want to say that RM's words are truly mesmerizing.

If that wasn't already known, his recent long post on the ARMY fan cafe about the Love Yourself: Answer album surely acts as a proof. First of all, he is very self aware and that's his strength. He is really good with expressing his thoughts and also using them to inspire others and make them feel motivated. I love it.