9 August, 2018.

BTS LOVE YOURSELF ANSWER'S TRAILER IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

AND THIS TIME I SEE JIN ON THE THUMBNAIL THAT MEANS HE HAS THE INTRO THIS TIME AROUNDDDDDDD!!!

SO NOW ALL MEMBERS HAVE HAD AN INTRO... well if you count Jungkook's Euphoria as one (because LY: Wonder hasn't come out as an album/EP and probably won't) WHICH I DOOOO!

Okay now let me watch/hear the intro (which is frickin' 4 mins long) and get back.
.
.
.
.

I love it. The song, Jin's voice, the concept, the way it is filmed, Jin's acting, the visuals, the way it made me feel kinda empty in the end.... I love all of it.

I'm really happy for Jin right now. He has done such a good job. Ofcourse everyone knew that there is a strongest possibility that Jin will have the intro for this album because all the other vocalists have had at least one solo in the LY series. But when you think about it individually and realise that Jin - someone who was chosen to be a part of BTS for his looks as compared to the other members who had some kind of singing/dancing/rapping skills - is leading an entire album, it feels really good. It shows that Jin has worked really hard to prove that he is capable of having an intro all to himself.
And I'm glad that he got the last installment of the series to show that.

I don't know about Love Yourself: Tear but this album is definitely directly going to connect to the HYYH Era. It's clear from the last scene.

I have read so many theories it's not even funny. And I don't understand a lot of it. I have read all the Notes that Bighit has released but cannot piece out even 1/4th of what the theorist ARMYs can notice. At this point I'm honestly waiting for the real storyline cause I really want to understand what the hell is going on.

*A couple of hours later*

I forgot that Epiphany was created by BTS or the BigHit producers. It's difficult to explain what I mean. When I listen to other people's music, I know that I am listening to new music from those artists, as in I can understand what beats the song makers wanted to go for and what part they wanted to highlight. Until a few moments ago, Epiphany was just BTS' new and really mind blowing song. It's only now that I begin to realise that there were actual people involved in making the song. There were people who wrote the melody, chose the instruments, composed the songs and brought this beautiful song to life!

It happens to me when I hear slow songs from Bollywood movies, I tend to enjoy the music without thinking about the people who made it. I forget the genius behind the songs. But now the realization hit me and wow, someone did an absolutely amazing job.