26 August, 2018.

Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I wanted to wake up early today but ended up snoozing my way until 10:30AM. Since I had a late hair bath (I take my own sweet pamper time during hair baths), hadn't prepared for the Rakhi tying ceremony and wasn't appropriately dressed, I decided to do all of that in the evening.

There was one prominent thing that I did throughout the day.

I studied.

I have a Finance test tomorrow. It's for 10 marks but this semester, for Corporate Finance, we will have a tests every week for 10 weeks (or alternate week cause we need to be taught something before giving a test) carrying 10 marks each and it's necessary for us to do well in all 10 tests.

So I started out with carefully going through the theory. Half the work is done if you understand your theories well. So I did that for most part of the day and around evening, I started with the sums.

I realised something today. I am absolutely loving this year's (or rather this semester's) studies. Since we had various options, we could choose what we actually wanted to focus on learning. I chose Finance and Accounts and even though it gets too much at times, I love studying them. I don't really study or revise at home but my nerd mode is fully activated in college. Every class challenges my abilities to comprehend what has been taught, makes me want to solve all the sums on my own, gives me so much knowledge and interesting facts about the field I want to make a career in. Since I love what I study, it makes it easier for me to want to do well in it.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever disliked studies since around the 12th grade Boards time. Yes, maybe I dislike studying from time to time but I have not had a negative attitude towards studies in a long time. I think that's an absolutely great way of thinking! Wow, I sure know how to compliment myself now, don't I?

At around 5, I wore my traditional clothes, got everything ready and initiated the Rakhi tying ceremony. Ofcourse I had to make mistakes cause my ignorant ass still doesn't know the right way to perform small rituals. But yeah, I finally got that done. May Alex protect me for years and years! ;)

Between 5:30-6:30, I immersed myself in the BTS concert via Twitter. Today was their second day of the concert and honestly, even though I'm not physically there, I'm enjoying quite a bit through these videos. Thank you ARMY.

I have finished my prepapration for tomorrow's test and should ideally be sleeping but I'm going to listen to the Love Yourself: Answer album and listen to as many tracks as possible.

Euphoria- I have fallen in love with this song ever since I heard it for the first time. The song is amazing. I even cried a little because it makes me that happy.

I initially wanted to share my thoughts on all the songs in the album and give rankings based on first impression. But I think I'll just enjoy listening to the songs tonight.