27 August, 2018.

I slept only for an hour and a half.

I listened to the entire Love Yourself: Answer album and danced to and sang along to all the songs I knew and immersed myself into the new songs.

I don't normally listen to the non-single songs of any artist nor do I listen to a full album at a length. Maybe because I don't fully appreciate the music when I do so. There are certain tracks from Her and Tear in this album and I came to love more when I heard them now. I think there are a few songs that I love in the first instance but I begin to love the others only after hearing it a lot of times. I mean I like the songs when I hear them but truly appreciate them only a bit later. This happened to me with songs like Magic Shop and Airplane Pt.2 from the Tear album. For songs like Her and Best Of Me from the Her album, I had only heard the chorus or the beginning of the songs but I heard the full version today so that felt nice.

This went on till about 2AM. I then saw some more concert videos now that I had heard the studio versions of all the songs.

I knew the rankings and the eliminations that took place in 11th episode of Produce 48 but the english subtitled parts of the full episode were uploaded today so I watched all of them. The final round for the remaining 20 members is debut evaluation.

The two original songs for this round are: 'We, Together' in Korean and 'You're In Love, Aren't You?' in Japanese.

In this round, 10 trainees will sing either of the two songs. The selection went something like this:

There was a magnetic board with both the songs on either side of the board. There were 10 all vocal spots (main vocal, first sub vocal, second sub vocal..... till 9th sub vocal) for both the songs and magnets with each trainees' faces in the middle. Starting from the 20th rank to the 1st rank, each trainee had to come and put their magnet to her preferred song and vocal position. If a higher ranker wants a position which is already taken by a lower ranker, she can take the lower ranker's spot by switching the lower ranker's magnet with her own. She can then push the lower ranker to either of the two songs and to which ever empty spot she wants. Brutal, isn't it?

I thought this would be as intense as the X Factor 6 chair challenge but nah, this is South Korea, people apparently do not have severe ill feelings towards the others. Or maybe they're just good at hiding them.

Anyway, after the end of the selection process, these are the two teams:

“We, Together”

Main Vocal: Takeuchi Miyu
Sub1: Honda Hitomi
Sub2: Miyazaki Miho
Sub3: Jo Yuri
Sub4: Jang Wonyoung
Sub5: Ahn Yujin
Sub6: Kim Minju
Sub7: Park Haeyoon
Sub8: Yabuki Nako
Sub9: Lee Chaeyeon

“You’re In Love, Aren’t You?” (Prod. 48G’s Akimoto Yasushi)

Main Vocal: Kwon Eunbi
Sub1: Choi Yena
Sub2: Miyawaki Sakura
Sub3: Lee Kaeun
Sub4: Shiroma Miru
Sub5: Kang Hyewon
Sub6: Kim Chaewon
Sub7: Shitao Miu
Sub8: Takahashi Juri
Sub9: Han Chowon

I'm excited for the final episode!

So I lost track of time in the midst of watching all this and didn't realise that it was already 5:30AM in the morning. I had to get up 7.

I was literally working on my last two brain cells in the morning until my lecture began. I don't even how I made it to college without any mishap.

I ended up getting a 90 on my Finance test which is slightly disappointing cause I had prepared myself with the aim of getting full marks. Anyways, I'll continue my efforts.

After Finance, my Marketing Group met up to discuss how to go about the upcoming assignment. We have to identify 100 touchpoints between UBER and the secondary customer in an overall user jourmey. Then we have to explain the experiencial touchpoint, desired experience, desired action and desired outcome of each touchpoint. We have to show all of this in a chronological order.

First of all, we had a tough time getting to the above conclusion. Then there was a slight argument which followed due to miscommunication. I tried to intervene at times but nobody seemed to listen to me. Granted that I don't really have a leader persona and my personality can come across as dumb because of my reserved behaviour but why do people forget that I am a usual ranker in college too and I have atleast some amount of brains to figure things out?

I had a no class for an hour and my groupmates did so I went in search of my other friends who did not have class as well. On the way, I came across Arrogant Jerk 1 (remember him? No? That's good.) and ignored him when I realised he was going to make a crass remark. And it felt really good ignoring him.

I met up with my friends and we all went about with our own work until we had our next lecture. I was still sleepy so I didn't really have much interest in the class. Plus this was an easy topic so meh.

After all my lectures were over, Paul, Mr. President and I ate lunch. We spoke about out respective electives and stuff. It was good hanging out with the boys for a change. Plus I was still hella sleepy so I didn't really give two shits about what came out of my mouth. After lunch, I came home dead tired. The most logical action now was to sleep. But if I had slept, I wouldn't have woken up for a long time.

Instead I 'tried' helping Alex with his committee work (yeah, this year he is the one into extra curricular activities), cleared my room a bit and my usual YouTube.

I'm totally not in the proper frame of mind to be doing anything so it's better that I sleep early and make tomorrow into a productive day.

There is so much to dooooooooo!

-> Third year degree admission
-> CEM Assignment
-> Update Digital Notes
-> Practice Accounts
-> Decide post college route
-> Revise Korean and go forward with new lessons
-> Journal entires
-> Make jounrnal graphics
-> Call Amanda and Venus
-> Figure out Insta posts
-> Invest in mutual funds
-> Get eye brows done
-> Buy leggings, slip, thumb ring, chain, new skin care products, bag
-> Exercise
-> Update Travel Journal
-> Plan for friend's birthday

ETC ETC ETC!!!