27 October, 2018.

I think there was some problem with the train coordination team today.

There has to be a considerable gap between two trains so that the trains can run at a good speed without colliding with one another. However, the trains were really close by. So much so that at one point, the second train arrived at the station even before the first train could complete getting away from the platform.

It was not a surprise then that they announced that there is some technical difficulty and the trains will be late. It would have been hazardous if they hadn't fixed this.

Today we had our Cost Accounting paper. We had been given a set paper format and we study/give importance to chapters based on that format. Which is what we did this time as well.

However, the paper format changed and quite a lot of us were in a fuss, including me. We were supposed to solve any 1 from Q2 and any 1 from Q3. I would have been able to solve correctly had the paper format not changed. However, both the kinds of sums I had thoroughly practiced came in Q2, while both the Q3 sums seemed to ones I hadn't even looked at. To be completely honest, I would have been able to solve one of the Q3 sums because I remembered doing it around 3-4 years ago but I wanted to attempt the ones that I actually studied for.

We were then told to "solve whatever we can". Even during day before yesterday's paper, we were formally informed that we could attempt 2 out of those 4 sums so we thought it'll pass on to this paper as well. So yeah, I attempted both options of Q2 and I think my solutions are completely correct.

After the paper, a few of us decided to go the authority and inform them about this paper format change. I was okay with the change last time because it was in my favour. However, this time if they wouldn't have consider what we had done, I'd straight away lose 15 marks even if my sum was right. That wouldn't have been cool.

As we were waiting for the authority to come, we got to know that one of the Q3 was actually a sum from the chapter we had prepared for. The professor had changed the pattern but he still gave us the same options but with different combinations. My whole world crashed. The entire class said that the sum was from a different chapter so I didn't even both checking the entire sum. Also, I had solved quite a lot of sums from that chapter and I had never come across this sort of a sum so I had assumed that this sum is from the chapter I didn't prepare for. FUCKKKKK!

After that bit of a panick attack, we calmed ourselves down. I still wasn't ready to lose 15 marks so I still decided to speak with the authority about it. And I did and got it sorted! If she stands by her words, our sums will be considered and I won't be losing a lot of marks! Yay! The thing is, I'm not someone who complains a lot (something which has become a sort of a norm here) so maybe this is why it comes as a more serious plea if I speak about it. That's just what I think ha. I don't know if I'm giving myself too much importance or not.

I came back home, slept for a while and started studying for my final paper. I was supposed to for the Sangeet practice tomorrow, however, I hadn't completed my syllabus so I had to cancel my attendance once again and I feel so bad for it.🙈