8 September, 2018.

I woke up at 10:30AM today.

Did my daily chores, the usual. And I also got some tomatoes and a packet of bread for mom.

I completed 90% of my Finance Assignment so that's a good thing. I also finished watching all the videos that Cari cakes recently uploaded.

You see I need to be in a good head space to watch certain videos. When I started watching videos after my exams, I had SO MUCH to watch. And because I felt like I had to catch up on a lot, I kinda just browsed through a lot of vlogs. But then I realised that this wasn't making much sense. The reason why I watch vlogs is to actually understand how that person lives in a completely different environment and with a completely different lifestyle. So then I decided to watch these vlogs only when I felt like I will be able to watch the entire vlog without any interruption. So that's what I did today.

In the evening, I went grocery and skin care shopping with my mom to our (super) market. I got myself a face wash and a face pack. I'm still experimentng with my skin care routine and I still have to figure out definite products that work for me. Hopefully the ones that I have chosen this time will be perfect.

Along with that, we also bought quite a lot of fruits and vegetables, biscuits, packed snacks and a box of Pringles.

Let's jot down a minimum to do list for tomorrow.

-> Finish studying for Monday's test
-> Complete and print out Finance Assignment
-> Research and start with Marketing Assignment
-> 5 more chaps
-> Revise Hangul