15 September, 2018.

I've come to my second house today for Ganesh Chaturthi.

We came here in the morning and pretty much chilled until evening when we visited the complex Ganpati and then our relatives' place.

I played chess with my cousin/kid uncle even though I have not really played the game. I knew the basics and I liked the fact that the kid actually asked if I was interested in playing with him (he and his brother are the introvert types who refuse to mingle with guests), sk I decided to go along and watch myself lose badly and lower my self esteem.

I would've lost the game if my brother (the kid's dad) hadn't come to my rescue. Ultimately he lost but none of that was my doing. Damn, this game is not bad. I think it's only because of the fact I would always lose, that I never actively seeked out to playing this game. But boy I won't be surprised if I suddenly download a laptop game and start playing.

We went for dinner at our usual restaurant (with an unusually not-so-great service) and came back home.

Now that I have seen the entire concert and heard all the songs, I am going to rank each member's solo songs only based on the song itself.

Love Yourself solo Ranking:
1. Jin's Epiphany
2. Jungkook's Euphoria
3. Jimin's Serendipity
4. Suga's Trivia: Seesaw
5. RM's Trivia: Love
6. JHope's Trivia: Just Dance
7. V's Singularity (this song would've gotten a higher rank had it been based on performance)

Wings solo Ranking:
1. Jin's Awake
2. Jimin's Lie
3. JHope's MAMA
4. V's Stigma
5. Suga's First Love
6. RM's Reflection
7. Jungkook's Begin

If I had to compare each member's solos from this and the last tour and decide which one was better, it would be:
Jungkook's Euphoria (LY)
V's Stigma (W)
Jimin's Lie (W)
JHope's MAMA (W)
RM's Trivia: Love (LY)
Suga's Trivia: Seesaw (LY)
Jin's....
.
.
.
Epiphany (LY).

Yes. I'm absolutely blown away by Epiphany. Even though Awake was my favourite BTS song (songwise) and I didn't think any new BTS song would make me feel more than this song did (new because the feels Spring Day gives me is on a totally different level), but Epiphany has come to break that down. Having said that, this decision wasn't the easiest. I absolutely love both the songs and if I had to judge both the songs right when I heard Epiphany the first time, there could be a chance that Awake would've kept its crown. After listening to it a couple of times tho...... What's interesting is that both these songs are Jin's solos. So good job Jin!