9 September, 2018.

I think my mom woke me up early today cause I swear I did a lot of time pass and it still wasn't beyond 11AM.

The waxing lady came, did my underarms and shaped my eye brows afterwhich I took my bath and got ready for the day.

Last night I watched both JK and Jimin+Jin's V Live. I absolutely adore Jungkook but I have to say Jinmin's V Live was soooooo entertaining. First of all, Jimin had to order Jin's food to his room so that Jin agreed to do a VLive along with him. Lol! And Jin has this aura whenever he is in the frame, I don't know how to explain. I always look forward to his reactions and dialogues. Jin and Jimin's little feeding interaction was so hilarious and cute! Also, what a rebel this Jin is! I couldn't stop laughing when Jin was all "I don't listen to what the agency says" and drank off screen.

There was this scene which went something like this:

Jin: I noticed the refrigerator was not that cold so I was a little disappointed.

*Jin smiles mockingly while Jimin smiles as if he has been caught*

Jin: Jimin-ah, you may not know...

*Jimin bursts out laughing while Jin continues to smile mockingly*

Jin: I have graduated from a college.
.
.
.

What was all that about? I was so confused. Maybe it meant that Jimin had a drink before he started the VLive and Jin caught it? I want to know if I'm correct or if there was some other inside joke.

In the evening, I went out to take my passport size photographs. After much convincing Alex agreed to take me to the photo studio so I treated him to some momos.

After coming back home, I made a small rangoli after which we did a traditional mother's day ritual at home. After dinner, I studied for tomorrow's Finance test and then applied the face pack for the first time. Maybe this one will suit my skin. We'll see.

I heard the 2018 Global Army Song for the first time today.

I know it's taken me quite some time to listen to it. I knew about the existence of this song but never really got around to actually listening to it until today.

I think it was a beautiful effort. Gracie has done a wonderful job with the lyrics and composing the song. The singers in the videos tho! I love all of their voices! I'm just a liiiiiitle bit disappointed that India/Hindi wasn't there in this video considering how Indian Army have already been one of the most active supporters of BTS on Twitter. But there was Urdu in the video and since it's very similar to Hindi, I'm happy that atleast the countries near me got a chance to show their support.

Maybe there will be another ARMY made song and an Indian language will be used for it? That would be fun to listen to.