10 September, 2018.

My Finance Test today was.... confusing. I don't know if my answers were correct or not and this time, we weren't able to see our marks immediately after the test so I have no idea how good or bad I fared. But this tells me that I still have to get a hang of this chapter.

After this, we had a masterclass on mutual funds and investments. There was still some time for the guest to arrive. I was the only one from my friend circle who went to attend that lecture so I didn't have anyone to be with while waiting. But as you know, I'm fine with it.

After waiting for some more time, the guest arrived and the lecture began. Since this lecture was specifically arranged for the post grad students, I was afraid that the lecture would be difficult for me to comprehend but surprisingly, the guest did not use high level terms at all. His lecture basically revolved around the 3 principles of investing and I liked it. It was better than a jargon filled class. 

The lecture got over a little before 12:30 which was a bit surprising. I thought he would take it upto 1:00PM atleast. Anyways, we got done way early and I was all set to go home when I met my friend on the way and she asked whether I'm attending the Export Marketing class. I forgot about the export marketing class!! Since I had expected this master class to take up a lot of time, I had convinced myself that I'll missing all my lectures and it completely slipped out of mind that only a couple of students from my batch attended this lecture but there were normal lectures today as well. Lol, I would've unintentionally bunked a lecture had it not been for my friend.

The friend ultimately bunked the class but I attended it. We learnt about warehousing and saw videos on this start up called Raw Pressary. I found this lecture very interesting because I have this strange and totally random back up goal of opening my own warehouse. I know that's not typically a business someone would like to own but somehow I'm fascinated by this industry. I developed this alternate goal two years ago and have done absolutely zero research ever since. Now that I'm learning about it, may be I'll start?

After class, I met up with Kristen and went to the resident canteen area and ate...... well..... instant noodles. WHEN WILL I STOP?! We did have a bit of a struggle finding a place to sit because it was lunch time all over the complex but we found one in the end. We talked for a while after which she left for her class while I went home.

At home I watched Hobi's V Live that he promised to do on Jimin and Jin's VLive. It was a very relaxed environment and he gave out some information of how the rappers finalised their songs, his fashion sense and the ongoing tour obviously. When he got to the part of deciding what to gift Jungkook and RM, JK suddenly enters the room and demands for gifts lol. RM and Taehyung come to visit Hoseok as well with Tae wearing nothing but a bath robe. This silly boy.

After JHope's V Live, I couldn't help but watch Jimin and Jin's V Live again. Somehow I feel, every second of their conversation was hilarious!

Having said that, my bias is still Jeon Jungkook and I may or may not have mentioned it but my bias wrecker has changed to Jin since a couple of months.