23 August, 2018.

Today was a normal day in college.

I had only one lecture, Accounts, but I still attended the lecture because I don't go for tuition like most other kids in my college. Plus I am not the best person to figure things out under pressure. As in if I give that much time, I will be able to figure out how to solve the sums but it takes quiiite a long time and at this point, I just am looking for ways to save time so I can practice more.

Anyways, after the lecture, I met Kristen and on my first year professor after which I left for home.

On my way back home in the train, I heard a random small boy streaming Fake Love on his phone! Now if young kids in my country do this to music that's not from a Bollywood movie then you know that the thing's gone viral here. Woah! I thought it will take some more time for BTS to enter into India like this.

GUESS WHO FORGOT MIA'S BIRTHDAY FUCKKKKKLL! HOW COULD I?! I ONLY USED TO REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS OF PEOPLE FROM BEFORE I WENT TO COLLEGE AND NOW THISSSS! I am a terrible friend.

I called her up today and as I expected, she was pretty okay with me forgetting her birthday. But I still feel bad about it. I call her my best friend yet I forget her birthday.

I realise I've again distanced myself from everyone. I do not have WhatsApp chats with literally anyone. They only time I use the app is to get information from the official college group and to ask my college friends whether they are coming to college or not. I haven't spoken to any of my school or junior college friends in a LONG time. Well, except Paloma but I had told her I'll try to meet her this week and that's not happening. I am practically dead to Instagram cause I haven't posted in AGES! Honestly, that's because my next post has to be a quote and I can't find one that speaks to me.

All in all, I have closed out a lot of people recently and I need to get back into the social game.

In another news, IDOL MV comes out tomorrow and I'm so excitedddddd!