26 September, 2018.

I feel like I got quite a lot of things done today even though it was hardly anything.

I had a Financial Accounts lecture which was good as usual. Gurtley and I got to know that the professor was also a Maharashtrian. Somehow it's becoming increasingly difficult to see Maharashtrians in this environment. Our professor also seemed glad to know some Maharashtrian students.

In the morning, Gurtley told me about her inhibitions of not getting placements through college. But this professor told us that the Dean has way too many connections to let us drown. She doesn't seem that impressed with our batch so let's hope for the best. The professor also bitched about a recently turned autonomous college in our city. It kind of felt relieving to have chosen this college for my under graduate degree. Everyone needed to hear this.

I found someone who I can talk to about competitive exams. Woman is giving way too many of them and I need to understand how is she able to handle all of it.

After that we had lunch and my initial plan was to study Accounts in my Marketing lecture cause I was anyways done with my presentation but then there was some Darcy drama (as always) and I didn't feel like going to class. I did try and study a little while Gurtley tried to follow her digital course video.

Speaking of, I finally decided which courses I want to take up! In the beginning, it was compulsory for everyone to do one digital course either in Sem 5 or 6. No one found it appropriate to tell us about the change in plans and now I was stuck with a single minor and this digital course. My friend and I decided to do this course together and we finally went through the sites and decided the courses for ourselves. I'm glad I've got that sorted!

After coming back home, I made some instant noodles and then went through the digital courses' sites again just to check out if there were any better options available but decided to stick to the ones I had previously short listed. I discussed it with my mom and then with my dad and then paid for one of the course. I have to decide if I really need the certificate for the other course since it's a soft skill one and that too from a science based uni.

Another major thing I did today was read up on Bankruptcy Code. Yesterday dad gave me some material on the topic and I spent a considerable amount of time reason up on it. I feel good to know about it now. I've seen so many related cases in the newspaper but I get the relevance now. Which is great! I want to get selected for this research paper. And this time I really want to push myself without having a negative mindset.

The only thing I couldn't do today is research more about my future but I guess that can take a little break? Maybe? No? Oh boy.