22 September, 2018.

One of my cousins, Scarlett came to visit us today. It's been quite some time since I met her so it felt nice.

After lunch, when everyone was asleep, I watched the 2nd episode of Burn the Stage again. The WINGS tour finally started on JHope's birthday (18 March, 2017) and the episode showed how happy and content they were to be able to perform in front of ARMYs.

There was a hilarious incident of RM losing his passport in the airplane right when they landed in Chile. They eventually found it but goodness it was such a scare. They would not have been able to enter Chile if they didn't find the passport. The last time RM lost his passport, he was already inside a different country and he had to go back to Korea. But this time they were in a plane in so it was even more scary.

They we the passion shown by the Chile ARMY. I've already heard that the South American ARMY was feisty and full of energy and that BTS really loved performing in South America a lot. I can see what they meant.

The sad highlight of the episode was when they showed Jungkook suffering throughout the concert. Apparently this had never happened to him before which was why the incident was more scary than ever. Since this was made in the past, we know that JK is alright now. Yet, you can't help but feel bad for him when you watch it.

I also finished watching the Wings full concert (well.. till blood sweat and tears). BTS seem to be having more fun and freedom in their current tour than during the Wings tour but that's probably because this is a DVD version not a fan cam version.

But after watching this, I say atleast say this again that Wings had better set designs and VCRs. Everything looked so thought out and connected. I don't know if it was only in the  Goechoeok Sky Dome but those triangle shaped lights were EVERYTHING! Whoever thought of it has a bloody creative mind!

In the evening, we visited the last Ganpati for this year. Normally, most people keep Ganpatis only for a day and a half cause your normal life takes a bit of a halt when you host Ganpatis (what with all the aarits and visitors) but this family keeps their Ganpati for a solid 10 days which is why we are able to go to their place when we are free and get to spend more time. We have been visiting their place for quite some years now and since last year, the son of the house has started keeping his own traditions of entertaining the visitors with games. I think it's a pretty good idea.

So we went to their place and met mom's sister there. It wasn't planned, it was a pleasant co-incidence. We got divided into two teams: Team 1- Mom and Dad, Team 2- Alex, mom's sister and I.

First of all we had to take pictures  wearing masks which I think is a tradition he started this year. Then there was a quiz based game and I thought we would do well but nope, we didn't. We sucked big time because the questions were mostly based mythology and old Bollywood films which was a bummer. It was fun though. I'll probably have to brush up these two subjects the next time we enter their house.