21 August, 2018 - I'm Fine.

Today I pretty much spent the entire day watching scary videos.

And after watching one in particular, I came to a sudden realisation. No one in my life besides one person knows about the existence of this journal. But this journal is on a very public platform and any random person may come across it and read it. There is a certain chapter or chapters where I express desires to do something severe. And even though I have gotten over those thoughts, someone could actually get alarmed by reading this journal.

I hope the ones who come across those chapters read forward and realise that I was just in a bad state of mind at the time and that I am strong enough to not harm myself.

You know what, I think I might just put a disclaimer or something in those chapters to remove any misconceptions so I don't get into trouble in the future. Just to be safe you know.

BigHit finally released the Teaser for the title track of Love Yourself: Answer! It's IDOL!

Oooohhh it's got some traditional Korean vibes. I like it! I have to say Jin looks great, the way he walked and looked.. it felt like he was mocking the viewer a tad bit. Also, I was really confused with some of their hair colours. Tae has one side pink and the other side blonde? I knew there was something unusual going on on his hair! I knew I saw two colours instead of one.

I'm still confused with Jungkook's colour tho.. I don't know what colour do they want him to have. He had bright red hair when he first changed from black. Then I guess it faded to extreme light pink, then the pictures he posted on Twitter looked line he had a mix of blonde, pink and orange. In he pictures that Halsey posted, he had full on bright orange hair. In the LY Answer concept photos, his hair looked light purple and now in the music video his hair is light red?

I hope I'm wrong here but I think the hair dresser/ styling artist messed up with his hair this time. In their Saipan Season Greetings video, Jungkook mentioned that keeping up with his hair is a task. I hope his hair is fine and not too damaged.