10 July, 2018.

It rained quite heavily today. Even then I didn't want rains to disturb my daily life which is why I decided to go to work today.

However, when I reached the station, I came to know that there was mishap that took place in a previous station because of which all the trains of almost all lines were shut today. What? Trains are the lifeline of my city and it is said that the city cannot function without the railways.

I waited there, along a huge number of people waiting for an indication that the trains are working so that I go to work. But my dad called me back home. He didn't want to send me anywhere in such conditions.

Just because I don't come to office doesn't mean that my team stops working. They are freelancers so they work from home and some of them are from other cities. I know what had happened that last time I took a day's break from my work so I decided to work from home today.

Workwise I did almost everything I would have done if I was in office. I had some work files on my pen drive so I didn't have a lot of problem.

I'm glad that I didn't take undue advantage of the whether condition. I think this is proof of how much effort I'm willing to put in, if I'm serious about something.