18 September, 2018.

Yesterday I wasn't able to sleep because of my extremely runny nose.

I thought it would get better in the morning but boy was I wrong. My nose and head felt heavy the entire day today. So much so that honestly I wasn't able to pay attention in class.

First we had our IAPM lecture so it was understood that I'm wasn't going to comprehend much of what the professor said or will say. But now we have a text next week and I have arrange for my own notes somehow. Great.

That's not it. He also wants to give us to do a group project which we will be expected to submit within two weeks.The groups are supposed to consist of only four people while we are a group of six. So that means I have three tests next week, two on the same day and one one day after that. Great.

After break we had the Accounts lecture and dude, I could not pay attention AT ALL.

After lectures, Kristen, Darcy, Gurtley and I went to the photo copy area to get/make some copies. Kristen looked very frustrated and angry. Apparently she is the only one in her class who bothers to bring the text book and the professor and the other students take full advantage of that. She gets her book and then the professor makes her take a picture of the required sums for the benefit of the others in class. And not just that, she asks her to refer to the picture while he himself uses Kristen's textbook to teach. She brings her text book because she is not comfortable with pictures and that's exactly what she has to do. Sometimes the whole class is dependent on whether Kirsten decides to get her book or not which should not be the ideal case.

Apart from that, because she is the one who has the book, she then has to take the pains to photocopy stuff for the rest of the students to take. So her frustration is valid. She did confront her professor today tho so I guess it'll get better in the coming days.

After that Darcy and Gurtley went away for lunch in the campus cause they still had 2 more hours worth of lectures left. Kristen and I were on our way back home when we made an impromptu plan of having Mac Donald burgers for lunch. We got our permission sorted and went to one near my place. Only, the Mac Donalds was no where to be found. What a bummer. I'm surprised that this one shut tho. As far as I know, this Mac Donalds had quite a good traction because of the number of colleges nearby.

Anyway, Kristen and I walked until the main road to check out what other alternatives we had and ultimately settled for an Italian joint right next to the place where the Mac Donalds was supposed to be. We ate our pizza and pasta and spoke a lot. Then we went to a nearby ice cream parlour where Kristen picked up something after which we left for home. On our way to the station, we (re)discovered many good street side stalls for clothes, accessories, footwear, etc. I think I might come here along with my mom for shopping some time.

I was dead by the time I came home. Yet I tried to work on my Marketing Assignment but could not due to internet problems. Ultimately I decided to put on the gel eye mask that I have been kinda religiously using for the past few days. I have no idea what it's supposed to do but I use it cause it gives me a reason to sleep/relax without technology for a while.

After waking up, I finally was able to work for tomorrow's marketing presentation. I think I'm more than 50% satisfied with my work. The rest we'll have to see tomorrow. Late in the evening, we got our term end assessment schedule. I have an array of tests lined up for me.

19th Sept- CEM Presentation
24th Sept- Corporate Finance Test 4, Export Marketing Test
25th Sept- IAPM Test
26th Sept- CEM Presentation (if pending)
1st Oct- Corporate Finance Test 5
3rd Oct- CEM Presentation (if pending)
4th Oct- IAPM Test
8th Oct- Corporate Finance Test 6
9th Oct- IAPM Project Submission
10th Oct- CEM Presentation (if pending)
15th Oct- Corporate Finance Test 7
22nd Oct- Corporate Finance Test 8
23rd Oct- Export Marketing Exam
25th Oct- Financial Accounting Exam
27th Oct- Cost Accounting Exam
29th Oct- Management Accounting and Audit Exam
1st Nov- HRM and Economics Submission

Suddenly I'm going to go from not having anything to do to having my months filled with tests. Yay!

At night I caught up on more unseen Twitter stuff. I finally saw BTS' Idol performance on America's Got Talent. I also read the articles on BTS' Grammy Museum Interview. I felt so happy with both of these things. First of all, AGT is quite popular in America and it will be showcased on the television so I think that's quite cool. And this show is aired not only in America but various other countries, including India. Though BTS do not need too many promotion plans to make a mark now, I'm glad that their management is not letting all offers go by. My only hope is that BTS members aren't being overworked due to all of this.

Now coming to the Grammy interview, I'm really proud. Grammy has its own share of problems but I know that it is well respected by quite a lot of people around the world. Suga once jokingly said that they would like to win a Grammy next. I think this discussion also happened sometime in the past although in a very whimsical manner. Even though BTS didn't win a Grammy, this is also a very big opportunity for the septet. I read the articles and found it to be very mature. BTS have handled questions similar to what were asked to them in this interview but this one highly focused on BTS' production process and proved that BTS aren't lying when they say that they are one of those Idols who are deeply involved in the production process of not only their songs but the whole vibe of their albums.

Suga did make a statement that would not sit down well with a lot of people. Frankly, it made me uncomfortable as well. He said something along the lines of "there was no music that could give a healing feeling to people and we thought we could fill that market". No doubt BTS' music is absolutely healing and relate-able but to say that nothing like that existed before that...... umm that's a very bold statement to make and I don't fully agree. Until now I haven't noticed this statement being discussed so I'm glad that no one's made a big deal about it.

I realised why I'm not able to see more things now a days. I would love to believe that it's because of my studies or some other productive activity but no, it's got something to do with my phone battery. Nowadays, my battery drains very fast and it takes AGES to recharge again. One positive thing is that now I get to focus on other things that I have left undone.

Bon Voyage Season 3's first episode was released today but I don't think I'll be able to see it before I sleep.