24 August, 2018.

IDOL MV dropped today and HOLY SHIT THERE IS SOOOOO MUCH GOING ONNNN!

It has a totally different vibe than the teaser and I don't why would they do that but the music video SCREAMS FUNNN! I LOVED IT!

RM looks so cool! The way he gazed at the camera! Plus this songs starts with his verse and the man delivers! The filters part where he says "I know what I am, I'm never gonna change" is so cute! I think this part suits him the most because I had heard that some people had asked him to stop using filters during one of his VLives. Tell them Kim Namjoon!

Jin's dancing has improved so much and he has a centre partttt. Honestly, as I said about the trailer, the way Jin looks at the camera is very intimidating even with that pleasant face. He has improved a lot!

So finally we get to know that the high note is by none other than Jimin. His energy while dancing man. Too good. His visuals are mind blowing in this video. It reminds me of the Blood Sweat and Tears video. He doesn't look like that but his presenceee boi! Plus I think he has got the best hair this time. His persona screams hot.

V is SO CUUUTEEEE! I think he must have had a blast while filming this MV. He looks just in his element. His part in the middle of the song is my favourite.

JHope looks just like he did in DayDream and I'm loving it! He looks really good with those specs! If you want to look at what the actual dance step is, you have to look at JHope.

Did Jungkook twerk at one point?! LOOOOL
But yeah, the maknae, my bias has kept up to his game. He knows how to work the camera really well and those hard hitting movesss!

Min Yoongi did so wellll! He's one person who is naturally cool which is also his style of singing. But he has the ability to look so cute as well! Somehow his parts in songs are always a killer and this is no less.

All in all, I think for a lot of people, this song might be a hit or miss with how crazy the editing is and how it doesn't really co-incidence with the teaser. But honestly, music vidoes are much better when they are unexpected and no one would have imagined that IDOL would turn out like this.

Also, BTS collaborated with Nicki Minaj on this song and I honestly have no idea what to feel about it. I have a feeling a lot of people will heavily compare this version with Nicki's version with not-so-great results. I have already seen comments saying "Nicki saved the song" and stuff.

In any case, this comeback was going to be controversial. We had been warned and now we just have enjoy their artistry that they have put out for us with their heart and soul.

The 11th episode of Produce 48 was aired today. No one has uploaded the episode on YouTube but I know the top 20 ranks. They are:-

1. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
2. Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
3. Lee Chaeyeon (WM Entertainment)
4. Kang Hyewon (8D Entertainment)
5. Lee Gaeun (Pledis Entertainment)
6. Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
7. Jang Wonyong (Starship Entertainment)
8. Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
9. Yubuki Nako (HKT48)
10. Shitao Miu (AKB48)
11. Honda Hitomi (AKB48)
12. Kwon Eunbi (Woollim Entertainment)

13. Han Chowon (Cube Entertainment)
14. Ahn Yujin (Starship Entertainment)
15. Kim Minju (Music Works Entertainment)
16. Choi Yena (Yehua Entertainment)
17. Takahashi Juri (AKB48)
18. Jo Yuri (Stone Entertainment)
19. Kim Chaewon (Woollim Entertainment)
20. Park Haeyoon (FNC Entertainment)

Eliminated Trainees
21. Kim Nayoung (Banana Entertainment)
22. Murase Sae (NMB48)
23. Kim Doah (Fent Entertainment)
24. Goto Moe (AKB48)
25. Jang Gyuri (Stone Entertainment)
26. Huh Yunjin (Pledis Entertainment) (Though I had a feeling she will be eliminated, I'm really sad to see her go cause she is debut material!)
27. Kim Sihyeon (Yehua Entertainment)
28. Wang Yiren (Yehua Entertainment)
29. Na Goeun (RBW Entertainment)
30. Lee Sian (Stone Entertainment) (I was surprised she got eliminated because I thought she would be one of those game changers)

Now the next elimination will directly reveal the 12 debut members so I will give my preferred ranking (with positions) according to what I want the final line up to be, regardless of current ranks.

1. Lee Gaeun (Centre/ Rap/ Dance)
2. Choi Yena (Rap)
3. Han Chowon (Vocal)
4. Park Haeyoon (Vocal)
5. Shiroma Miru (Dance)
6. Yubuki Nako (Vocal)
7. Takahashi Juri (Vocal)
8. Miyazaki Miho (Vocal)
9. Lee Chaeyeon (Dance)
10. Jo Yuri (Vocal)
11. Kwon Eunbi (Dance)
12. Kim Chaewon (Rap)