5 October, 2018.

It's Paul's birthday!

I reached college very late today but met Paul on the way and wished him. Today my college had organised for a CV building class which is why quite a lot of people has turned up. Thankfully I got a place next to Kristen but then we got shifted to a bigger class.

We had to wait for over an hour for the dude to come. Meanwhile I helped Kristen brainstorm for her 200th post again. It's tomorrow by the way, and I'm looking forward to what she ends up with.

The dude finally came and we had a lecture... but on passion. Not quite what I hoped for and it's not a part good feeling to come to a conclusion that I don't have any strong passion in life. After the lecture I felt dizzy (maybe because I hadn't eaten anything since morning and yesterday's tiredness hadn't gone away) so I decided to have lunch at college itself instead of my original plan of going home. I ate some amazing basil pesto chicken sandwich.

I was with Gurtley and another friend and we spoke about placements vs studying after graduation. We also spoke about some of our apprehensions about the tests, difficultly level of studies, etc.

I want to share my thoughts about Gurtley at this point. She is someone who has got the first rank two times in a row, is good at all subjects, good at maintaining relations with professors and even the deans/ associate deans (basically butt kissing but yeah), good at keeping realtions with even the arrogant kids. Someone who is very secretive and takes calculated moves, she feels overwhelmed with other people's preparedness. Honestly, I was very surprised. She is scared of the studies and the portion and placements and everything. Didn't expect her to freak out so much.

I rested for quite sometime after coming home and did some research work as well.

My time pass phase seems to have come back bois. Help moi.