Drowning~Stylenny. (South Park.)

NateWantsToBattle might be one of the best artists I've listened to. I love his music, especially the ones that sound a bit darker. He has originals but also covers and he's just a little star on the sky when my life is going to shit. I love his music.
Warnings: Mainly for a lot of cursing, I guess.
Ages: 16 and 26. (Don't question it! You will find out!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

"Maybe I need to act confident, I don't know, I never was, not really.

I can pretend to feel good and act like the school punching-bag that doesn't even realize being that punching bag. But hell yes I am.

Maybe it's due to my own accord, and maybe I made myself this. Maybe I became this thing I am by just... acting like myself too much.

School is full of people that pretend but I didn't. I was open, the third openly LGBTQ+ student (as Craig officially came out... a year after me? Not that we needed it.) I might have been first, considering Wendy backed down half way and Tweek did it just after.

Maybe me being a pretty... well... all around weird person helped it. I was never invested in the Harry Potter, unlike EVERYONE ELSE IN FIFTH GRADE. I wasn't into the whole metrosexual thing when it came back in sixth grade (even if I was out of the closet by them.). I still was being a superhero in seventh grade. Let me repeat that. When others were around playing basketball or getting touchdowns, I was out there helping the homeless before they would become a problem again.

Then there is the fact I'm poor, which would obviously have something to do with it. Money was always tight and my clothes (as my brother is shorter than me but hey, more muscle on him than me) were always too short. Maybe that's why my sister is also an outcast... although that would also be explained by her tendency to jump into situations that are less than good for her. She's become a sort of opposite of me, I could say. Maybe she's coming to Kyle somehow?

Kyle and Stan might be the only people keeping me afloat when I feel like I'm drowning in my own damn mind. I feel like I'm very slowly becoming Jack from Titanic. Only they have no intention to let me go.

It's sort of ironic, isn't it? I relate to the poor character... who else would I relate to? Rose? I never thought of her as a character anywhere near the type of person I am. She seems like she'd be Token.

I don't know why I'm just trying to block my thoughts out by writing. Everything in my head is saying such terrible things to be and it fucking hurts. I don't even care...

Maybe this will make the final cut of my book... ABSOLUTELY NOT. I wanna write about my insecurity but as I know other universes exist, I don't feel like I need to. I know I'm happy. Always insecure but most of the time I'm not an outcast.

Thinking about it, I have to thank my best friends, Stan and Kyle. I honestly think I'm in love, like, romantically. I thought about telling them. But yeah.

Remember, future me, when I thought about a time capsule? Well, this is going for ten years, by the train tracks, next to my house so when I come by, I will find it. I asked Kyle, Stan, Bebe, Token and Nichole (the only people I talk to regularly that aren't my literal family), what they thought of me. Let's do this.

Bebe thought I was a good history partner and that she liked how much I will talk with her about friendly things.

Token thought I was sort of annoying (jokingly) because I keep forgetting what we are supposed to do for homework and asking him.

Nichole just said I was a really nice time, that it was fun to have my ass around. And that I was real insane.

Stan was really thoughtful with what he said, told me that he'd be there whenever. It was awesome to hear him talk like that, he truly is smart when he wants to.

Kyle laughed and told me that I was a pervert but really nice to have around.

Okay. The last thing. I hope you learned to deal with.

-Critics
- Insults
-Your emotions
-Your eating (if you still have an eating problem, STOP NOW.)
-Being beaten (I asked Kyle to teach me boxing. Hope I actually went!)
-Addictions
And most importantly, that you have learned to be as confident as you pretend to be.," I read.

Kyle laughs and kisses my cheek.

"I forgot how adorable you were! Have you learned to deal with those things?" Kyle asks.

"I... I never really did. Most of them I did figure out just fine but I have a strong self critic still constantly nagging and nagging at me. I don't like it, but hey that's it, isn't every authors biggest critic the person themselves. What would it be like if we weren't our own critics? Nothing we did would be good!" I say.

Stan shakes his head.

"If it's as bad as it was when you were like 18, where you felt like you were drowning in the thoughts of your own demons, I'm dragging you to therapy with me," Stan says.

I nod, hugging him.

"Didn't make the book!" Kyle says.

I laugh.

"I was sure it wouldn't. That's why I ended up making it into a time capsule," I say.

I kiss Stan.

"What? You love Stan more than me you little bitch?" Kyle asks, laughing.

I laugh back.

"I could punch you," I say.

"I could block it," Kyle says.

Stan says something amongst the lines of 'You two are idiots.' Kyle gives me a kiss.

"But really. If you need me, talk to me," Kyle says.