The servant's man~Style (South Park.)

Still waiting for my plane to land to Spain. Have this historical AU that's title is my title generator.
Warnings: Angsty AF and cursing.
Ages: 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The royal family has stuck to traditions for ages. His hand to her, both royal. No gays, nothing..... just always marry in that way, his hand to her........... but Stan's a bit different. First of all, Stan's gotta have the most interesting future wife. Why? Because she's, in fact, interested in women. Which is quite alright since Stan is interested in men. He's always payed much more attention to his fellow men they trained compared to the beautiful ladies waving at him as he walks by. Romantically? He could take it. Sex? He came crying to me at the idea he'd have to fuck with Wendy on their wedding night.

Why do I know this? I'm very much interested in men as well. I'm a servant in the caste, actually, a very personal servant. Stan took me up as his personal servant of sorts, I'm kind of obligated to follow him everywhere.

No, I'm not his knight.... just a servant. His personal knight doesn't know him like I do but he does know about the homosexual tendencies.

Kenny's his name and he is actually what I'd call my first love (Stan being my second)....

That's a questionable sentence. Why am I in love with someone who is allowed to boss me around like he wants and I'm not allowed to say anything back to? Easy, Stan's the kindest goddamn monarch I have ever met... and I am sure he'll make a great king for Wendy's kingdom.

The families, together, decided that the disrespect of the first child being alive when the second child married the first was going to get forgotten for the power that comes from being such a huge monarch. Stan's kingdom (as his sister has taken ill before becoming queen, I'm afraid it acts much like Black Death and thus she has to be in her room constantly and her things will be burned when she dies) is HUGE. And HUGE means H U G E. 

Think about it this way, the world has 17 monarchies, one of which looks over one fifth of the land. Guess which one? The Marshes of course. It's an offer nobody can pass! The royal family is the second richest in existence, beat by Blacks for having the gold in their second biggest kingdom..... and with that, the mining is mostly done there. Almost all the material bought is from there.

Now as far as my love for Stan goes, I would die for him, I would jump into the sea to safe him.... with less hesitation than Kenny, the knight in all this. Because he is the person I truly love and it's unbelievable that I can keep it all a secret. From my family, from his family.... all the people that need to know are the two of us. And all the people who know are fine with it.... in fact, Wendy is in love with a maiden that I have learned is a baker. Yes, the queen of the 7th biggest land, soon to be the queen of the biggest, fell in love with a baker.

Can we really blame her? My family is below poor as well, we live in the room with a Kenny's family, hosting Clyde's family as well. Three families in a room small enough to be Stan's closet, that's 12 people in a house that's small and in all ways uncomfortable.

It's exactly where I was when I became a servant. It felt like.... a weird pick... but Kenny and I were picked at the same time. It was actually defending Shelly, the woman on her dead bed today, that got both of us into the castle and got me to Stan.

He was smiling.... of course he was, we were 12, I really doubt he had seen anyone his age, Marshes were never the ones to attend the social gatherings with Stan when he was a child, scared of embarrassment and the fact Stan has always been beyond childish.

So it was no wonder we got along well, I was one of the rare people in the town that learned to read but I never knew how to write, he showed me that skill. In repayment, I promised not to tell anyone and he got his first kiss.................... in many ways, I was his first and I am happy to have gotten that honour. He was an adorable baby boy.

Now, I hope that I am good enough at writing at 16, when I learned at 12 (and 13) for me to find this letter later.... because today, we are going to be planting.......... and I'm allowed to put this in one of the holes for the flowers so when I die (of course before Stan, his lifestyle is too lavish for him to die first), Stan can find this. I love him with all that I have in my heart and will forever continue to love him, even beyond death. All for my dearest, Stan.

Yours truly, my dear, Kyle.'

He got accused of witchcraft just after, by two years actually.... and when they found out about him being very much homosexual, he got burned at a faggot, that being because in that time, gay people weren't appreciated enough to be burned at the stake.

This has been credited as the reason for Stanley Marsh and his fall into utter depression, in fact, due to the trauma of seeing his lover burn, he did mentally become scarred. The theory was he developed such a huge problem with stuttering and spacing out he wouldn't be allowed outside of the castle in fear of embarrassment.

The funnest thing historians know about, Kyle and Stan very much fucked the night before Kyle got burned..... which might just be the biggest 'fuck you' to the system seen by man.

Other than that, they did kiss. Kenny saw this and he apparently broke down, considering Kyle was much like a brother.... his last letter was addressed to Kyle, after all, he let himself be called a witch to end his suffering.