WHY ARE LONG DISTANCE ONES WHERE I MAKE THEM CUTE FUUUUCK~Style (South Park.)

I LOVE MY NAN!
Warnings: Cursing.
Ages: 14.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

I get a call from Stan, he's in Britain with his family (one's he never met.)

"Hi Stan!"

He falls off the chair.

"STOP MAKING ME LAUGH! I'M CALLING MY BEST FRIEND! I KNOW! JUST STOP!"

He's laughing very loudly.

"I'm just saying! It's stupid to ask me to buy these peanuts! I don't have teeth to eat them! What the fuck do I need them for?"

Stan is bend over, laughing.

"STAN! WHAT IS IT?" I ask.

"My nan has a phone."

"That's not funny."

"And she got an app that tests your knowledge but it's free."

"Keep going."

"And this app has a 5 rounds per hour rule.... unless you buy 'peanuts' the currency of the game. With real money obviously."

"Yeah?"

"Well nan got real pissed at it and just said, out loud, probably to joke with me, 'If I'm playing a quiz called senior I most likely do not have the teeth to eat those peanuts. What are they for?' And yesterday there was this shopkeeper, he yelled at nan something like 'Hey, sexy Lady, do you want—?' And nan SLAPPED that bitch. I got real awkward and said, 'no thank you, sir.' And there was laughter everywhere."

"Why was this funny?"

"So I..... I said 'Hey sexy lady wanna buy some peanuts' and we've been laughing unhealthily much at these peanuts for about ten minutes. Then I realised I was meant to call you and you are—."

I look at the bowl next to me, they're peanuts. And that's the moment I burst out laughing.

"Kyle, I love you with everything in my heart right now!"

My heart starts racing.

"You do huh?"

Stan smiles before straightening in his chair, taking a notebook from under his bag.

"So............"

"Peanuts."

"GOD DAMN YOU, NAN!"

I laugh, watching them interact. Reminds me of my me and my grandma, we were both just like that, joking as fuck with a loving tone.

"But really. These were the homework you've told me."

I nod and he looks through.

"Stops on April 13rd. Kyle, we're missing three weeks. Can you tell me what homework we go?"

"A photo project. You have the registering for the website, just um... look for non-copyrighted pictures that answer to questions about you yourself."