Cursing~Style (South Park.)

I have two things... number one: The option to take the good side of the T-series vs Pewdiepie is still open, Scandinavia brother till the end.
Then just.... Stan's a beautiful thing, ain't nothing else to that.
Warnings: Cursing and sort of made this as a huge joke y'all probably won't understand. If you do, Emma, I have a few things to talk to you about. ((I'll explain this, I had a while where I tried not to curse. Went well... for like 4 hours and then my nerves wouldn't take it.))
Ages: 15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

I sit at the table, hitting my leg while doing so.

"Sh—Ow."

"What the fuck happened this time?" Stan asks.

"Nothing, just hit my leg."

He nods, putting down his books to read a little.

"I can't even understand anything and you're going to do that s—kind of thing on me?"

"Kyle.... fucking hell, you know you don't have to censor anything."

"I—."

"Why the fuck would you?"

I roll my eyes.

"Mom would get off thinking I'm too much of a gamer."

"How the hell can you be too much of a gamer? Better yet.... Why does cursing link to that?"

"Voice chat wasn't a good idea, not when mom was home."

He bursts out laughing.

"What did you say? Bitch?"

"No."

"I can't figure out what else she would get annoyed for."

I laugh.

"Can't say it, mom doesn't allow cursing."

"I've jumped to call someone a faggot when they COULD NOT FUCKING AIM!"

"Mom didn't appreciate it that much."

"I've said a lot worse."

"N-word?"

"Who hasn't? C'mon. I grew up with games. Every-single-person That has been eleven has SCREAMED at the people in their team or the other team."

"Don't know.... I didn't mean to say it at all, normally I just destroy my own goddamn knee and move on."

"Man, you fucking have to yell sometimes."

"Yeah. But the idiot! I cannot under the ba—guys rank. Like. I would call hacks with how sh—bad he was."

"What did he do?"

"First of all, spoke constantly in a language I can't understand. Second of all, jumped, now this is going to sound like such a ret—idiot can't exist, off the highest building of the map and I just got so annoyed."

"You normally don't?"

"It was a very interesting night, okay. Yeah, let's not discuss what I took."