Sir~Style (South Park.)

Both Hello_Im_Crazy279 and caffeinetea might remember the last story like this, it was completely shit. Now I want to redeem that story with something better.
Warnings: Cursing and also kinda social commentary. I don't know. Murder and shit like all that.. An AU of a dystopia again. Also I used the word slave a couple of times and I don't know if that's racist. I can assure you the slave in this is absolutely white, I do not have the guts.
Warnings: 17 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

There is a slow rising in the hall, I keep sitting, looking at the damn person they're celebrating. A man, ruthless, violent, nothing but a fucking mistake. They're most brainwashed, I can't salute a man so vile... some of them are playing but it makes me sick after what Stan told me about him.

"STAND UP!"

I rise up, no saluting.

"What are you doing?" Nichole asks.

I stand there, looking the monster in the eyes. Here is the damn man. He's the one waving a white flag before stabbing them in the back. All shot, all those meant to save us.

"Soldiers, fire!"

Is it possible for me to be the only one to not respect a man that makes me shoot a man begging, saying he has kids at home. I won't salute such a man!

"Salute!"

I won't, I'm not going to! They all might believe in his 'new world order'. Everyone is a number to him! A number he can brag with!

"Salute!"

I know enough about history to know this is immoral. Kill off those that try to expose you, good man. I will know what you're doing.

"Salute!"

I won't! I think I'm moral, I'm not going to stand for this.

"Last warning!"

I slowly rise my hand.

"Say it!"

I don't want to die.

"I salute," i say.

This evil man smiles at me, dares to smile at me, fucking smile.

"Again!"

"I salute," i say.

The gun hits my back.

"Again!"

"I salute you, sir," i say.

The gun leaves my back.

"Say it again," the evil man says.

"May I ask why?" I ask.

"You have a beautiful voice! Use it well!"

"On your knees!"

"No!" I say.

"I said on your knees!"

Am I really doing this?