Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Who is that?

*The Next morning* My mother was shaking me awake "Y/N wake up!!" I groaned "Mom! I don't want to get up yet! I'm tired!!" I said pulling my pillow over my head. "Y/N you have to get up! I'll give you 5 minutes and then you are dressed and downstairs for breakfast!" And with that she walked away, I could tell she was angry with me. She's always mad when I don't want to get up "4 minutes!!!" She yelled. I groaned and got up.

*Breakfast*
While I was eating my mother was looking at me angry "Did I do something wrong?" I asked her "Just eat your breakfast!" She said and turned around continuing doing whatever she was doing when there was a knock on our door. "I'll get it!" I said and got up. When I opened the door I saw that cute guy....... "Uh Hi! You just moved here right?" He asked, the only thing I did was stare in his eyes. He then snapped me out of my thoughts "Uh miss?" He said "Uh sorry! Yes I just moved here!" I said "Well I just wanted to say that if you need anything or have any questions you can ask me" he smiled "Awe thanks" he kissed my hand "I will see you around then" he walked away but I stopped him "Oh wait!! What's your name??" He turned back to me "Whitey Winn" and with that he walked away. He is so cute!!