Chapter 61

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 61*

Your POV
He fell asleep. What is up with him these past few days? He has been crying and having nightmares. He's sleeping now and he looks so peaceful. I stroked his hair "Sweet dreams" I whispered. I felt that he calmed down. Louise really scared him. Almost every night he has nightmares; yesterday he told me that me and Whitey were doing 'that' and when we were done I turned into Louise! That's crazy right! But he really likes when I sing the lullaby I wrote for our baby. I'm really worried about him. Bill is going to talk to him tomorrow morning and of course I will be there too. I played with his hair until I fell asleep too.

The next day

My eyes slowly flutter open by my mother who was stroking my hair and whispering to me that I had to wake up. When she left I kissed Whitey awake "Time to wake up" "Love, I don't want to. I want to cuddle with you" He whined and holding me a little tighter "Whitey my mom just told me we had to come out of bed" He moaned and then got out of bed, walking to my side of the bed and picking me up "Thanks again for last night" he said but I shook my head and said "Thank you for staying alive". He smiled and I kissed him deeply. "You know, I wanted it to be like this ever since I first saw you" He said acting like nothing happened last night. I giggled and he walked downstairs with me picked up in bridal style. "You don't have to pretend like nothing happened last night" I told him "I know but I don't want to think about it" I nodded and kissed  his cheek. I saw that he blushed a little.
*End of Chapter 61*