Chapter 14

Whitey winn imagine
Chapter 14:
“Hey it’s okay. Maybe she just worried about you.” “No she’s not. She says I’m like my father.” Some tears streamed down my face. “Maybe it’s good if you sleep the night at mine.” I nod. “Thanks whitey.” He smiles and grabs my hand. “Your welcome. Everything for a pretty girl like you.” He kiss my hand. I giggle. “Bill. Can I go home please?” “Yes.” He stands up and grabs his jacket. “Where’s yours?” He asks. “Home. I just run out without one.” I sigh and open the door. I walk on the street and whitey follows me. “Here.” He lays his jacket on my shoulders. “I don’t want you to get cold.” He smiles. I smile back and kiss his cheek.

When we arrive at his home. The older girl is gone. “Who was that girl?” “O that’s Maggie. I lost my parents when I was young so she takes care of me.” He complains. I can see he looks sad. “Ow I’m sorry that question was really stupid too.” He smiles. “No don’t be sorry. They are in a better place now.” I nod. We walk up to His bedroom and he has a one persons bed. “I will sleep on the floor so you can have the bed.” He says and get himself some blankets. “No whitey it’s your house so your bed. I will sleep on the floor.” I grab his blankets and lay them on the floor. “Stop Y/N I’m gonna lay on the floor.” “No im gonna lay on the floor. You take the bed.” “Fine.” He says and grabs my waist and let us fall on the bed. “We share a bed. Or we gonna sleep in my parents room. But I didn’t clean it since they died.” His breath so close to mine. “No I’m good here.” I laugh. I lay more comfortable and I face him. “Thank you whitey for being here for me.” I smile. His hands go around my waist and he pulls me closer. “You dont have to thank me.” He kiss my cheek. “Goodnight whitey.” I smile and kiss his cheek too. “Goodnight.” And we both drifted off to sleep.

*End chapter 14*