Chapter 25

Whitey Winn imagine:

Chapter 25,

Y/N POV

*The Next day*

My eyes slowly futtered open. I felt a nor breath in my neck and strong arms around my waist. I turned around and looked at the cutest boy in history. He then started to wake up too, when his eyes open I start to smile. Eyes where you can drown into. "Morning Love" he said "Morning" I kisses his lips briefly "Love did I ever told you how good your lips taste on mine?" He said in a raspy voice "You told me once or twice" I smiled "You are so cute in the morning Love" he said. He turned me around again and nuzzeled his nose into the crook of my neck, holding me tighter against him "I love you" he mumbled against my neck "Love you more" I said after I giggled "Not possible" he said starting to kiss my neck softly. Then my door opened and my mother walked inside "Y/N, Whitey breakfast is ready" she said "Okay mom" I said "We'll be right there Mrs. Griffin" Whitey said raising his face out of the crook of my neck. My mom left the room and Whitey kissed my neck, then he moved to my jaw and then gave my cheek a quick kiss "Come on Love breakfast is ready" Whitey said picking up in bridal style and out of bed.

When we were sitting at the table again I felt a hand on my thigh. I smiled at Whitey and continue eating my breakfast. What is he thing the past few days?  Rougher kisses than usual, holding me tight against him, excepting every time when I kiss him or when I climb on his lap....I don't really care what is going on in his head as long as he loves me I'm okay....more than okay!

*End of Chapter 25*