Chapter 38

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 38*

Your POV
We got out of bed and went downstairs. "Hey love when were you planning on visiting your mother?" Whitey asked me "I don't know yet. I thought in a few hours" I told him "Okay" he said "Well we are going there but if they are going to let us see her is something else" I told him "I don't think they are going to keep that door closed Love" he told me "I know but what if they won't let us in like last night?" I asked him "I'm sure they will!!" He told me "They didn't let us in last night because she had to be checked I'm sure we can visit her now" "But what if they font?" "If they don't I'll talk to someone, you are going to see your mom today I promise" he said "Thanks Whitey" I hugged him tight. He kissed my head after saying "Anything for you" this boy is the sweetest!!

*Time Skip*
We walked into the hospital looking for the room where my mom was lying in last night. We found it!! I saw my mother laying in the hospital bed looking outside the window "Mom" I said knocking on the door. She turned to us and smiled "Y/N! Whitey!" She said we walked inside and Whitey sat down the flowers we got for her "I'm so glad you two are here!" She said "And we are so glad that you are okay Mrs. Griffin" Whitey said "I am really happy you aren't a jerk like Y/N' last boyfriend" she said. I looked down embarrassed "Mom I don't want to talk about that time" "You don't want to but I do!" My mother said. Whitey grabed a chair and sat it down next to me. Once he sat down my mother started to tell him. And I just sat there embarrassed.
*End of Chapter 38*