Chapter 19

Whitey Winn imagine:
*Chapter 19*

Whitey POV
I lied her down on the hospital bed "Whitey you have to wait outside" the nurse said "No please he has to stay with me" Y/N pleaded "I'm sorry but you'll have to leave" the nurse said pushing me outside "WHITEY!!" Y/N yelled before the door closed. I tried to come in again but the nurse locked the door "Shit!" I said to myself. I walked outside angry but when I did I heard someone scream "Y/N!!" I said and ran back inside slamming on the door "Y/N? Y/N are you okay" then I heard her cry "WHITEY!" The nurse finally opened the door "Okay you can be here with her!" She said and let me in. When I walked to Y/N there was blood all over her bed and even on the floor, she was crying her eyes out "Love!" I said and rushed to her, kissed her head and held her hand "W-Whitey" she cried. I wiped her tears "I am here now" she smiled weakly and the nurse came back "Okay just hold her still!" She said and I nodded and started to stroke her hair "Focus on not on the pain, okay?" I said, she nodded slowly "I'll try" I kissed her lips briefly "Good girl" she blushed a little and then held my hand tight. The nurse started to the bullet in her leg again and Y/N started to scream in pain again. *Time Skip* the nurse was finally done "You did it Love" "I don't know if I could've done it without you, Whitey" she said "I love you Love" I said "Love you too" she said.
*End of Chapter 19*