Chapter 32

Whitey winn imagine

Chapter 32

Y/N POV

“You okay in there?” Whitey asks and knocks two times on the door. “Yeah I’m okay.” I open the door again. He smiles. “Sometimes you make me really worried about you.” He smiles. I just nod. We both get undressed and go in bath.

My back against his chest. “You so beautiful.” He whispers in my ear.

I giggle. “Whitey?” “Yeah?”

“If we would get a baby... would you keep it?” I ask him. “Of course I will. I love you and I want to have a family with you.” What he says makes me feel good. “Good because I am.” I turn around and look at him. “Y/N that’s amazing I love you.” He happily hugs me. “I love you too.” I say and hug him. “When you gonna tell your mom?” “I don’t know. I think as fast as possible. She’s my mom. She has to know.” I look at whitey and kiss him. He kiss back. “I wish I could tell my mom.” Whitey says. “She loves you whitey. She’s here with you. She would be really happy.” I tell him and stroke his cheek.

“You right. And you gonna be a really good mom.” I smile.

“And you gonna be a good dad.” I lay my head on his chest again. “But are we not to young for a baby?” I ask. “Yes but it happens. My mom got pregnant when she was your age too so don’t worry.” He smiles. I smile back.
*

End chapter 32.*