Chapter 31

Whitey winn imagine

Chapter 31:

Y/N POV

Me and whitey lay here for ages. When suddenly the door goes open. "Hi sweetie. You come for dinner? Whitey can eat too of course." "Okay we're coming." I Say and stand up to get dressed in something else. Whitey get dressed too and we go downstairs and sat by the eating table. My mom gives me some smirks.

"What?" I giggle. She pointed at some hickies on my neck. "Shut up." I giggle and eat my food. After dinner. It's time to feed my horse. Me and whitey walk hand in hand to the stables and get some hay. We feed our horses and brush them. I stroke my horse when suddenly some hay comes into my face.

"Whiteyyy." I giggle and get some hay too. I throw it at him. We run all around the stables. Laughing and giggling. After 30 minutes of a hay war we all under with hay. I'm out of breath and let myself fall on the ground. "You okay?" He asks and lays beside me. He pulls me closer. "Yes I'm fine." I smile and kiss him. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too." I smile.

"I think it's better if we go take a bath. We have a bath home." I Say and stand up. "Sounds good." He smiles and follows me.

When we arrive home. I go to the bathroom and close the door. But I immediately throw up in the toilet. Don't say I'm..... I thought.
*

End Chapter 31*