Chapter 36

Whitey Winn imagine:
*Chapter 36*

Your POV
I

saw in the corner of my eye that Whitey started to wake up. My father noticed and got up again. "YOU!!" He said and pulled out his gun "Dad!! Don't do this!!" He pulled me behind him "I'm sorry Y/N!! O no wait....I'm not!!"

Whitey POV
He pointed his gun at me, I thought this was the end. I closed my eyes. There was a gunshot!! I opened them again and saw Y/N's father dropping dead on the ground. I saw Y/N holding a gun but not her own. I quickly got out of the carriage "Y/N!!" She jumped and warped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I stroked her hair "You saved me Love.....Thank you!" I whispered in her ear "Always! I love you Whitey" she whispered back. I held her tighter against me because I didn't want her to do to much because if the baby "Whitey I'm fine...the baby is fine trust me" she said "I know but I'm scared to...." She cut me off "No no no, no buts I can take care of myself Whitey" "I know Love" she kissed my cheek and I kissed her forehead. "If there is something wrong I'll tell you" she said "I know Love I just want to be careful" she smiled "You are going to be an amazing father Whitey" "You are going to be a great mother!" I told her.

*Time Skip*
We both lied down on the bed. We brought Mrs. Griffin to the hospital and they said she has to symtay there for one or two nights. Y/N was really worried about her mother "She's going to be okay Love" I told her while rubbing her stomach slowly "How are you so sure about that?" "Your mom's a fighter.... Both of you. I mean you two survived all those years with Frank Griffin" she giggled "That's true but it wasn't that hard" she told me "Okay.....you know what is hard?" She shook her head "Not kissing you all the time" I told her. She giggled again "Come here" I said and pulled her closer and connected her lips with mine.
*End of Chapter 36*