Chapter 26

WARNING: smut. This parts is with some smut details so watch out!

Chapter 26:

Y/N POV

I continue eating when his hand goes from my thigh to my inner thigh. I immediately look at Whitey and give him a look to stop. He just left his hand there.

After dinner. Me and whitey decided to go to my bedroom. I go to the bedroom and put my nighty on. When I come back. Whitey is already in his pajama. “Whitey can you help me with reading?” I ask him and grab my book. “Of course.” He smiles and sits beside me on the bed. “The man......” I stopped when his hand goes to my hip bone. He rubs it slowly. “Couldn’t.” He says. I nod. “Yeah Uhm.” His hand goes more down. “Whitey what are you doing?” I ask him. “Nothing.” He kiss my cheek and jaw to my neck. It kinda feels nice. So I let him do it. I lay my book away and he climbs slowly on top of me. His head still in my neck. He tugs on my shirt. “Put it off.” He says. “What?” I’m shocked. Does he want too? He throws my shirt off. “I’m sorry baby but I need you.” He says and kiss between my breasts. “Okay.” He looks up. “So I can?” I slowly nod. “Only if you quit. My mom is still downstairs.” He immediately nods and un claps my bra. He kiss the top of my breast. I give a light moan. He goes more down. He kiss my core and pulls my underwear down. I turn us around. Me on top off him and pull his shirt of. And immediately his boxers. He turns us around again. He looks me in the eye. Asking for permission. I nod. That’s when it all happens....
*

End chapter 26.*