Chapter 75

Whitry Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 75*

Your POV
We walked towards the party. I did put on an other dress because I can't dance in the other one. "Well well well look who looks beautiful as always" I heard someone whisper in my ear before pulling me with him to the cake "Haha Whitey" I giggled "Are you ready?" He asked me while putting the knife in my hand. He trapped me between his legs again.
After we had some cake there was a dance. I pulled Whitey with me. We started to dance, he put my feet on his "Whitey?" I said "Yes Love?" "I love you....with all my heart!!" I whispered "I love you too Love, to the moon and back here on earth with you" he whispered back. He kisses me softly and we continued to dance. When I looked to our side I saw that everyone started to dance. My mother was dancing with Bill?! Wow I never thought that would happen. "Love you are staring again" Whitey whispered. I looked at him again "Sorry" He chuckled "You don't have to apologize Love, it's cute when you stare" He whispered. He picked me up and circles us around. We dance a little until the music stopped. We went back to the drinks and then I saw her.....Louise? "What are you looking at?" Whitey asks me while looking in the same direction "It's nothing" I told him. I looked back at her and she held a knife in her hand, she pointed it at me and then made a move saying that I should die. Then she disappeared. "What's up you are looking like you just saw a spirit" He said "Yeah...I think I just saw one" I told him and turned away. 
*End of Chapter 75*